Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-18 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on January 16, 2013
Bought this for my husband for his birthday and he says it is the best. He has an old KJV Thompson Chain Reference that he loves but it is falling apart. This NASB Thompson Chain Reference is better because it is newer and they have updated the charts and helps in back - making them clearer and easier to understand. My husband even says that the type is a bit larger which he likes but it does make the bible thicker. If you want a study bible, Thompson Chain is the way to go because it helps you study & understand the scriptures by going though the chains - one scripture leads to the next scripture on each topic you look up.
on December 11, 2013
This bible was recommended by a friend and I truly enjoy this bible. It is very user friendly for research and I recommended it as well.
on January 15, 2015
Great version. Helps you get into details you might have a hard time digging out and organizing on your own.
on November 12, 2006
The Bible was sent fast and i had no problems with the seller. It was in plastic and a box just as if i went to the store and bought it.
on October 8, 2008
The Thompson Chain Reference Bible NASB is an excellant tool for study of the Bible.
on March 5, 2012
This is by far the greatest Bible you can buy. It gives so much reference material and other Biblical descriptions, such as: maps, Jesus' death on the cross, word and verse referals. I lost my first purchase of this Bible when packing for moving. The box was misplaced along with a lot of notes I had made in it.

I have started over by ordering the "610" Black Leather Version (which is very reasonably priced on Amazon.com) and I am anxiously awaiting the receipt of this item.

If it could be rated 10 stars, I would give it that rating, but since the rating stops at 5 stars that is the best I can do - except to let you know that you will not be disappointed if you order this item. I particularly like the New Americn Standard Version, but whatever you personally like is what you should order. It is also available in the King James Version.

I saved over $25.00 by buying this product from Amazon.com instead of from a Christian Book Store in Florida.

I hope this comment is of some help to furture purchasers of this item.

Sincerely,

Marilyn Schmucky
Tampa, FL
on June 5, 2017
Just the Bible we were looking for.
on February 11, 2012
The Thompson chain reference Bible in Black genuine leather with thumb index is the most beautiful book I have ever owned. The quality of this Bible is evident in every little detail. Thompson has a unique reference system that I really like and it doesn't add someones perspective in commentary. I wanted a good study Bible in the NASB version for home and church and this is a great one.