- File Size: 2683 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Cincinnatus Press (April 29, 2013)
- Publication Date: April 29, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CMRYP4G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #495,310 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Thompson Sisters Boxed Set Volume 1 (A Song for Julia, Just Remember to Breathe, The Last Hour) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Just Remember to Breathe : Where to begin? I am a sucker for love rekindled stories. Add in a wounded man, and a huge misunderstanding? I am hooked! This is the first book I have read by CSM, and it blew me away. I instantly fell in love with the Thompson sisters and wanted to know more. And who couldn't love Dylan? There are many twists and turns and you will be gripped from the first page to the last.
The Last Hour : So in a perfect world, this would have a cookie cutter HEA, but this isn't a perfect world. Bouncing from present time back to up to 18 months prior, and back again, I was biting my nails from the first page. I love the dual POV's that the author provides, and I am just in love with this family. You will hold out hope the entire book, and only time will tell if it was for naught. Be prepared, and have a box of tissues handy for the majority of the book :-)
I implore you to delve into these books immediately. You will not soon forget them, and the romantic writings of Charles Sheehan-Miles. There are simply NOT enough stars to give these books the amount they rightly deserve. Cannot WAIT for future books!
Julia's Song was amazing! I understood why she kept her heart locked up so tight. She had an amazing back story! The whole story telling was amazing!
After reading Julia's story, Alex's story (Just Remember to Breathe) made Alex seem whiny. She had little reason to be as dramatic as she was. I'm glad everything worked out for her. It was well written, I just didn't like the protagonist.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A book that makes you feel a part of the story. Full emotional gamut from laughter to sobbing. I will read this againPublished 13 months ago by Audrey McVey
Kept me interested for days. Sometimes confusing because the author switches characters so often. Love that the story continues and the old characters are involved in the new... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Amazon Customer
Just could not get into this book so didn't finish it.Published 23 months ago by Margaret Hutchison
Great story of the Thompson Sisters. Got into the first book and couldn't put it down -- love story, family problems, and relationships that you sometimes think they may not last.Published 24 months ago by Caroline Bonham
Such a good series I had to get the next two and pre-order the 3rd in the next set.Published on July 27, 2014 by Amazon Customer
Just enjoyed reading the trilogy. Had read the first two before. Quite good. Must be very hard for the men who have served their country to return to normal life.Published on June 26, 2014 by Veronica
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Domestic Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas