Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 1, 2016
I love nutritional yeast! I was leary about buying it online, but it always arrives really fresh, and it isn't reduced to a powder. My cat is completely addicted to it! I sprinkle it on veggies, pasta, or whatever. I kinda use it like that powdered parmesan that's really just sawdust.

I put a few tablespoons of this with a teaspoon or so of sea salt into a coffee grinder and make it into a powder. I put that in an empty Molly McButter spice shaker and shake that on popcorn with olive oil. I used to mix it with Molly McButter, then I ran out and I still love it. The powder sticks SO much better to the popcorn. I usually add onion powder to it too. SO good.

So it's tasty and a healthy addition. This would last a very long time but my cat eats about a tablespoon a day!
on September 11, 2016
First of all, the container was bigger than I expected which was great. It lasted me a little under three months using it almost every day. It had a neutral taste that was a little nutty and salty, so it went great with savory dishes (I put it on potato wedges and pasta dishes a lot). Overall I was very happy.
on November 22, 2013
It performed as expected. I store in my freezer for longer lasting effect. Wow, can I say, I really hate the word amount requirement.
on July 12, 2013
I normally shy away from supplements but this stuff is great. You can sprinkle it on cereal or other dishes but I stir it into some cool water around b'fast time and drink it straight. It has a pleasant smell and nutty taste which I personally enjoy.
on March 19, 2013
Works great in my morning smoothies. It is an acquired taste so I would advise starting with small amounts so as not to put yourself off the product.
on June 24, 2016
Very good as promised
on January 6, 2014
Basically the title says it all, i mix mine with chocolate protein, chocolate syrup and some peanut butter and flax seed. it helps take the edge off, I tried doing this straight its gag fest 1999.
on December 30, 2012
I got this for my Lhasa-Apso. He has a "hotspot" issue during hot Texas weather, and itches a lot most of the time, and a couple of teaspoons on his food each day helps both issues
4 helpful votes
on November 18, 2012
This yeast dissolves well and has a MILD taste, I've bought a lot of Wholefoods and coop brewers yeast, and this one works best for me.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 30, 2012
this item worked great and the cats seemed to love the flavor. Both cats are now free of fleas. .
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.