Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Thonet and Vander KUGEL Bluetooth Speaker System Enhanced Bass, Dual Amplification delivers 700 Watts of Peak Power, Wood Finish, Compatible with Alexa
- POWERFUL STUDIO MONITORS: 700 WATTS of peak power and CRYSTAL CLEAR HD sound. Each bluetooth speaker has a 6.5-inch WOOFER made entirely of lightweight aramid fiber. The upper suspension ring is made of highly elastic rubber, allowing larger displacement sensitivity and resistance to the beats of sound.
- FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE: It's all about sound quality with the semi-professional DSP Kugel studio monitors. Experience 700 Watts of crystal clear Hi-Fi sound with these 2.0 active near-field monitor speakers. Power Output: 140W RMS (70W + 70W) / Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz.
- ENHANCED SOUND QUALITY: It's all about sound quality. Aluminum BULLET-CORE enhances quality of sound. These studio monitors extends low frequencies to deliver an extremely deep and powerful sound. This way, sound acquires a robust and voluminous character, while maintaining its clear and natural note.
- BUILT FOR BEST PERFORMANCE: HDAA (High Density Acoustic Absorber) Wood finish natural polymer of high density that generates a rigid and dense material. These properties prevent vibration and leakage of sound, enabling a more accurate, efficient and sustainable performance.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH 4.0: These bluetooth studio monitor speakers speakers include the latest Bluetooth technology, RCA Stereo Input, Optical Input (SPDIF), Mesh Speaker Grill Cover, and Remote. It's easy, just connect to your speakers via Bluetooth and enjoy. Streams music and works with Alexa.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Powered Bluetooth Studio Monitors
The Thonet and Vander Kugel Bluetooth 4.0 Hi-Fi Active Studio Monitor Bookshelf Speakers stand out for its prominent, large and wide performance audio. Innovative technology in these studio monitors provides a superb sound quality optimized to play in perfect balance; it redefines the listening experience to a new level of perfection. These active near-field studio monitors features BULLET-CORE technology to enhance it's crystal clear HD sound. DAA (High Density Acoustic Absorber) prevent vibration and leakage of sound, enabling a more accurate, efficient and sustainable speaker performance. These 2.0 bookshelf speakers transforms your home into a semi-professional studio with 700 Watts of peak power, subwoofer, and rage bass technology. Key components manufactured in Germany and assembled in PRC. If you're looking for a pair of powered Bluetooth studio monitor speakers, the Kugel bookshelf speakers combines modern minimal style design with a powerful high quality sound perfect for any home studio.
Hi-Fi Speaker Drivers
Subwoofer: The speaker has 6.5- inch woofers made entirely of aramid fiber in its characteristic yellow color. This material is extremely rigid and light, enabling a high performance sound. The upper suspension ring is made of highly elastic rubber, allowing larger displacement sensitivity and resistance to the beats of sound
Tweeter: Its 1 inch tweeter is made entirely in silk. This type of fiber is known for being very light and responsive, allowing reproducing treble frequencies in a pure and crystalline way. The suspending ring also contains silk, which optimizes the accuracy by allowing extremely thin beats
Material- HDAA Wood Box
Size: 13.98 x 8.74 x 9.41 inches
POWER OUTPUT: 140W RMS (70W + 70W)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40Hz - 20kHz
DISTORTION: <0.1% - 1W
Woofer SIZE: Woofer 6.5"
Woofer MATERIAL: Aramid Fiber
Woofer IMPEDANCE/POWER: 6 Ω 50W
Tweeter SIZE: 1"
Tweeter MATERIAL: Silk
Tweeter IMPEDANCE/POWER: 6 Ω 30W
Controls: Remote Control/ Digital Side Panel
Input: Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5 stereo, S/P diff optical
- 2 Studio Monitor Speakers
- Removeable Mesh Speaker Cover
- Wireless Remote Control
- RCA Stereo Plug
- Optical Input (SPDIF)
- Power Cord for Studio Monitors
- Operation Manual
Powerful Near-Field Studio Monitors
- 700 WATTS of PEAK POWER
- RAGE BASS extends low frequencies to deliver an extremely deep and powerful speaker sound
- GLOW FX provides smooth treble sounds, with extreme definition and sharpness
- BASS REFLEX system increases the speaker bass response and optimizes the performance of the low frequencies
HDAA Wood Design - Digital Side Panel - Wireless Bluetooth - Remote Control
HDAA WOOD ENCLOSED
These studio monitors feature a natural polymer of high density that generates a rigid and dense material. These properties within these bookshelf speakers prevent vibration and leakage of sound, enabling a more accurate, efficient and sustainble performance.
DIGITAL SIDE PANEL
These Bluetooth studio monitors allows users to customize their listening experience by precisely regulating the BASS, TREBLE, and VOLUME. Also, these bookshelf speakers allows users to pair wireless Bluetooth devices and switch between INPUTS.
Turn system ON/OFF, Select Playback Source, Raise and Lower Volume, Adjust Bass and Treble, use the Mute function and reset the selected EQ setup.
Latest Bluetooth technology connects to all smart devices, allowing you to play/pause, control volume, and switch between songs directly from your bluetooth enabled device.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The speakers include an optical input, with a built in DAC. There was no information in the packaging regarding the type of DAC.
In addition, the speakers use an XLR type interconnect between L and R speaker, not speaker wire. The included cable is about 8 ft long.
I haven't tested the Bluetooth range outside of about 20ft, but it connects to my iPhone 6s without issue.
The downside with respect to the digital adjustments for volume/bass/treble is that I can't tell how far away from the max/minimum setting I am at any point.
The bluetooth setup is not described well in the manual – you have to hold the BT button for 2-3 seconds for it to enter pairing mode. And so far, I haven't been able to get the remote controller to work, but it's not a big concern of mine since I'll lose it in a week anyway.
In terms of sound quality, I think you'd have to spend close to $800 to get to the next level – far more than I'm willing to go. At $300 these are a steal!