|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.7 x 6.7 x 4 inches|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||1800 lm|
ThorFire Most Powerful Flashlight 3960 Lumens XHP70 Led Searchlight Long Throw Waterproof Floodlight (S70S) Perfect for Camping Hunting industrial operations, S70 Upgraded Version
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is S70S flashlight ONLY. S70S flashlight is upgraded version of S70 flashlight. S70S is brighter, has more reasonable brightness levels and has standby mode.
- Extremely Bright: ThorFire S70S LED flashlight utilize XHP70 Led and gives out MAX 3960 Lumens, delivers an intense bright white beam of 740 yards. Powered by 2x18650 or 2x26650 3.7V batteries (Not Included).
- Dual Switch: Tactical tail switch to turn on/off, click side switch to change modes: Low-Mid-High-Turbo, Hidden Strobe and Moonlight.
- Waterproof Design: IPX-8 waterproof, submersible up to 2m. Great for searching, caving, camping, hiking and other outdoor activities. Besides, aircraft-grade aluminum gives it exceptional durability & protection against corrosion and heavy recoil resistance.
- What you get: ThorFire S70S Flashlight, spare O rings and ThorFire's best customer service with product warranty.
Find the perfect gift for the tools professionals and DIYers in your life Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Best ThorFire LED Flashlight
The New Upgraded ThorFire S70S flashlight emits an intense bright white beam of light that can be seen for miles. It has a beam distance of around 680m. We add on standby mode and moonlight brightness mode to it, which means you can use it more often and convenient.
Designed for military, law enforcement and outdoor activities; this flashlight is designed to be shockproof and IPX8 waterproof, which means that it can be submersed down to two meters.
More Reasonable 6 Modes
The hidden strobe makes it ideal for emergency/help/warning/protection. The new moonlight mode is convenient for you to check baby or do anything else that would not disturb others at night.
Brightness: 1 - 3960Lm
Power Source: 2x 18650 Batteries or 2x 26650 Batteries (Neither Included)
6 Modes: Low-Mid-High-Turbo-Strobe-Moonlight
IPX8 Waterproof & Shockproof
Hard anodized aircraft graded Aluminum Alloy Casing
Product Weight: 590g (Exclude the battery)
Size: approx 245mm (Length) * 35mm(Body Diameter) *74mm(Head Diameter).
Maximum Runtime of 72 Hours at Low Output; runs on Medium for 18 Hours, on High for 3.75 Hours and on Moonlight for 480 Hours.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Quality: This flashlight is significantly better quality than the rest of the breed that you see in this space. You are getting at least 4x better quality build than the other franken-flashlights available online made overseas. It approaches the quality of the major brand names that start with O or F.
2. Power: The beam on this is top superior to other flashlights at this lumen rating. It is ~10x brighter at 20m than single LED lights at 5m. It is tighter (will light farther) but at 20-30m it is in between a 5LED and a 12LED light. (Yes, i have a flashlight problem.) So there are better options if you are just looking to blind people at close range.
3. Battery: I'm 'all-in' on the 26650 battery. I've had great performance from them and bad times with the 18650s. The storage, LSD and charge power have me hooked and I now only buy flashlights that take them. A few of my franken-flashlight purchases that advertised 26650 compatibilty would not accept the 26650s. The ThorFire works perfect with every 26650 i have tried.
Overall this is a great flashlight for actual long term use. Buy it if you are looking for a bright, durable workhorse that takes 26650s, it's a GREAT deal. If you only need 1 or 2 of the features above, it's still a good deal.
I bought some LG hg2 18650's and boom, it fired right up and works great! Super bright and crazy beam distance. Great flashlight and solid construction.