|Item Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.6 x 6.6 x 4.1 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||3000 lm|
ThorFire S70 XHP70 Flashlight 3000 Lumens Long Distance Searchlight Torchlight IPX8 Waterproof for Camping Hiking Outdoor Sports
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extremely Bright! ThorFire S70 LED flashlight gives out MAX 3000 Lumens.
- Powered by 2*18650 or 2*26650 3.7V batteries (Not Included)
- Dual Switch: tactical tail switch to turn on/off, click side switch to change mode: Low-Mid-High-Turbo, Hidden Strobe and SOS
- Waterproof Design: IPX-8 waterproof, submersible up to 2m. Great for searching, caving, camping, hiking.
- What you get: ThorFire S70 Flashlight, spare O rings/tail caps/lens, and 18 months warranty with good customer services.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Best ThorFire Throw Flashlight
The new ThorFire S70 flashlight emits an intense bright white beam of light that can be seen for miles. It has a beam distance of around 550 yards
Designed for military, law enforcement and outdoor activities; this flashlight is designed to be shockproof and IPX8 waterproof, which means that it can be submersed down to two meters.
The hidden strobe makes it ideal for emergency/help/warning/protection. Aircraft-grade aluminum gives it exceptional durability & protection against corrosion and heavy recoil resistance.
Brightness: 65 - 3000Lm
Power Source: 2 * 18650 Batteries or 2*26650 Batteries (Neither Included)
IPX8 Waterproof & Shockproof
Hard anodized aircraft graded Aluminum Alloy Casing
Product Weight: 590g (Exclude the battery)
Size: approx 254mm (Length) * 35mm(Body Diameter) *74mm(Head Diameter). Maximum Runtime of 90 Hours at Low Output; runs on Medium for 18 Hours and on High for 3.75 Hours
Top customer reviews
1. Quality: This flashlight is significantly better quality than the rest of the breed that you see in this space. You are getting at least 4x better quality build than the other franken-flashlights available online made overseas. It approaches the quality of the major brand names that start with O or F.
2. Power: The beam on this is top superior to other flashlights at this lumen rating. It is ~10x brighter at 20m than single LED lights at 5m. It is tighter (will light farther) but at 20-30m it is in between a 5LED and a 12LED light. (Yes, i have a flashlight problem.) So there are better options if you are just looking to blind people at close range.
3. Battery: I'm 'all-in' on the 26650 battery. I've had great performance from them and bad times with the 18650s. The storage, LSD and charge power have me hooked and I now only buy flashlights that take them. A few of my franken-flashlight purchases that advertised 26650 compatibilty would not accept the 26650s. The ThorFire works perfect with every 26650 i have tried.
Overall this is a great flashlight for actual long term use. Buy it if you are looking for a bright, durable workhorse that takes 26650s, it's a GREAT deal. If you only need 1 or 2 of the features above, it's still a good deal.
When it worked, it was almost the lumens claimed (compared to a 6K Fenix and a 2K Fenix, essentially identical to the latter). Sometimes it would just not work until it had a day off, then it would only work when the head was rapped gently on a soft surface (my hand). Too much of the time, it just did not work.
If your time is worth more than the price difference, get a Fenix instead. Mine from there just work, every time.
I tried the light out last night and it worked just fine(so far). The body needed to be tightened to the head when I pulled it out of the box(quality control failure), but other than that, it is a well constructed light, and it IS bright!
-No momentary switch
It comes in a package as exactly as it was described. Level three is blindingly bright even at 20'. Although my purpose for purchase is to use it as a typical flashlight, I wanted to test it for another purpose due to my curiosity. Could this light be used as a self-defense tool as well?
It is so bright that, it literally hurts eyes even if you look at it only for a few seconds, particularly on the flashing mode. I could not see anything for about 6-10 seconds after turning my face away from it. After I regained my vision, I saw bright flashes everywhere looked for about another 5-10 seconds. It is nearly impossible to look directly at it for more than a few seconds. However, do not try this at anywhere, it can cause a serious damage. For my purpose for testing was to see if it could immobilize an intruder. And the answer is an absolute yes.
The above test was done with fully charged 26650 thor batteries.
Most recent customer reviews
The weight and length and overall size of the S70S is similar to a D cell maglite but with a larger head.Read more