- Save 15% on Walking 3D Pedometer when you purchase 1 or more ThorFire Camping Lantern offered by ThorFire & More. Enter code OLFS7ERP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Portable Monocular when you purchase 1 or more ThorFire Camping Lantern offered by ThorFire & More. Enter code C3IB66FH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 11% on Multi Function Compass when you purchase 1 or more Hand Crank &USB Rechargeable Camping Lantern offered by ThorFire & More. Enter code MMK4Z6LT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ThorFire LED Camping Lantern Lights Hand Crank USB Rechargeable Lanterns Collapsible Mini Flashlight Emergency Torch Night Light Tent Lamp for Camping Hiking Tent Garden Patio - CL01
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ PORTABLE VERSATILE LIGHTS - These led lights can be used as flashlights or lanterns. Extended as a LED camping lantern; folded as a powerful mini flashlight, making it a portable multifunctional light. It's only 5.9 oz in weight, and foldable design fits seamlessly into your backpack or pocket. Take it when traveling, camping, hiking, picnic and more.
- ✔ HAND CRANK AND USB RECHARGEABLE LANTERN - ThorFire led lanterns have built in rechargeable batteries. No need to waste money buying batteries anymore. It can be either charged via regular 5V USB charging cable or hand cranking when you are out of power supply. Idea light for camping, fishing, traveling, emergency, outdoor adventure and home use.
- ✔ SMART PROTECTION CHIP - ThorFire lantern flashlight has fail-safes protects your lantern from overcharging, over-discharging and over-circuit, guarantees safety in utilization.
- ✔ TWO LIGHTING MODES - ThorFire led lanterns have two lighting modes: High and Low. Brightness is 125LM(High), 30LM(Low) which meets different lighting requirements. The High mode is ideal for camping, hiking, reading and the low mode is great as an area light or as a tent light.
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET - 1x ThorFire CL01 Camping Lantern, 1x DC/Micro USB Charging Cable, 1x User Manual; 40 days money back guarantee and ThorFire's 18 months hassle-free warranty with considerate customer service. Order with no worries!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Easy to Carry
Lightweight and collapsible design makes the ThorFire CL01 camping lantern extremely easy to carry. Travel with it! Expand it, it's a LED lantern; fold it, it's a flashlight!
More Juice, Lesser Annoyance
Never be out of power! You will never need to worry about draining batteries! This lantern can be charged via Micro USB power adapter, power banks or even hand cranking.
2 Brightness Levels
The ThorFire CL01 2-IN-1 USB flashlight/LED camping lantern is capable of outputting 2 brightness levels(High and Low) by pressing the power button. High mode is bright enough for reading and searching; while the low mode makes it a great tent lamp when camping.
Indoor and Outdoor
The ThorFire CL01 LED camping lantern is perfect for indoor, outdoor and emergency use. For those outdoor enthusiasts who loves camping and hiking, keep one in your backpack and it won't let you down.
After 1 Minute Hand Cranking
When cranking 120 times a minute
18 mins light on High Mode
40 mins light on Low Mode
When cranking 90 times a minute
15 mins light on High Mode
20 mins light on Low Mode
When cranking 60-80 times a minute
4 mins light on High Mode
11 mins light on Low Mode
After a full charge
4.5 hours low level lighting
40 minutes high level lighting
Battery: 300mAh 3.7V
High: 125LM (40min); Low: 30LM (4 hour)
Charging Method: Hand cranking or DC 5V USB Power Adapter.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Surprising amount of detailed technical data in instructions - some of which is as follows:
1- bright illumination = 65 lumens
2- dim illumination = 15 lumens
3- time to fully charge = 4 hours
4- illumination time* on bright after 1 minute of cranking = 4 minutes
5- illumination time* on dim after 1 minute of cranking = 11 minutes
6- fully charged illumination time* on bright = 40 minutes
7- fully charged illumination time* on dim = 4.5 hours [a note on the box however says up to 12 hours]
*time is to 5% of initial brightness
Enclosed lithium battery provides 300mAh @ 3.7V. Instructions say device can be used to charge other devices.
Note on box says it is only good for just 500 charge-discharge cycles. Another note on box says device has life up to 50,000 hours. Since it definitely does not burn 100 hours from full charge, I figure in round numbers using 5 hours max full charge illumination time either 50,000 hours total product life ~10,000 cycles, or, 500 cycles ~2,500 hours of product life?!?!?! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?!? Someone is off by a factor of 20. Suspect 50,000 hours is correct not 500 cycles.
Hand crank takes a surprising amount of effort for such a tiny device. Instructions say to crank at 150-180 rpm for max charging efficiency! Instructions say that device must be cranked monthly to prolong battery life. Will give it a crank test after eating my Wheaties manana!
Expandible 'lens' seems to be made of a semi-brittle plastic [ala milk bottles] that I do not expect to last very long as it got kinked on its very first erection.
More as testing progresses.
Testing update #1: Gads!! Was barely able to sustain cranking for a minute and only got 140 revolutions. No discernable difference in level of illumination after 15 minutes. Could still read 10 point font after 30 minutes.
Okay, my previous "lantern" style light was big and bulky, and used non-rechargeable batteries. I got this as an emergency light, but discovered this is a great light when I needed to crawl around the attic, changing out splitters on my cable. it is perfect for other needs when a flashlight is not right what you need. after use, I put this in a clear plastic bag and hang it on a command hook on the back of the bathroom doors, so I will know exactly where it is if the power goes out! they are small and handy enough that I am going to put one in each of the vehicles glove box.
NOTICE: I did NOT receive this product for free or at a reduced price to make an "unbiased" review. I paid for it myself. I have NOT received any compensation to review the product. The above review is my opinion after having purchased and/or used the product.