- Save 15% on Walking 3D Pedometer when you purchase 1 or more ThorFire Camping Lantern offered by ThorFire & More. Enter code OLFS7ERP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Portable Monocular when you purchase 1 or more ThorFire Camping Lantern offered by ThorFire & More. Enter code C3IB66FH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 11% on Multi Function Compass when you purchase 1 or more Hand Crank &USB Rechargeable Camping Lantern offered by ThorFire & More. Enter code MMK4Z6LT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ThorFire LED Camping Lantern Lights Hand Crank USB Rechargeable Lanterns Collapsible Mini Flashlight Emergency Torch Night Light Tent Lamp for Camping Hiking Tent Garden Patio - CL01
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ PORTABLE VERSATILE LIGHTS - These led lights can be used as flashlights or lanterns. Extended as a LED camping lantern; folded as a powerful mini flashlight, making it a portable multifunctional light. It's only 5.9 oz in weight, and foldable design fits seamlessly into your backpack or pocket. Take it when traveling, camping, hiking, picnic and more.
- ✔ HAND CRANK AND USB RECHARGEABLE LANTERN - ThorFire led lanterns have built in rechargeable batteries. No need to waste money buying batteries anymore. It can be either charged via regular 5V USB charging cable or hand cranking when you are out of power supply. Idea light for camping, fishing, traveling, emergency, outdoor adventure and home use.
- ✔ SMART PROTECTION CHIP - ThorFire lantern flashlight has fail-safes protects your lantern from overcharging, over-discharging and over-circuit, guarantees safety in utilization.
- ✔ TWO LIGHTING MODES - ThorFire led lanterns have two lighting modes: High and Low. Brightness is 125LM(High), 30LM(Low) which meets different lighting requirements. The High mode is ideal for camping, hiking, reading and the low mode is great as an area light or as a tent light.
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET - 1x ThorFire CL01 Camping Lantern, 1x DC/Micro USB Charging Cable, 1x User Manual; 40 days money back guarantee and ThorFire's 18 months hassle-free warranty with considerate customer service. Order with no worries!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Easy to Carry
Lightweight and collapsible design makes the ThorFire CL01 camping lantern extremely easy to carry. Travel with it! Expand it, it's a LED lantern; fold it, it's a flashlight!
More Juice, Lesser Annoyance
Never be out of power! You will never need to worry about draining batteries! This lantern can be charged via Micro USB power adapter, power banks or even hand cranking.
2 Brightness Levels
The ThorFire CL01 2-IN-1 USB flashlight/LED camping lantern is capable of outputting 2 brightness levels(High and Low) by pressing the power button. High mode is bright enough for reading and searching; while the low mode makes it a great tent lamp when camping.
Indoor and Outdoor
The ThorFire CL01 LED camping lantern is perfect for indoor, outdoor and emergency use. For those outdoor enthusiasts who loves camping and hiking, keep one in your backpack and it won't let you down.
After 1 Minute Hand Cranking
When cranking 120 times a minute
18 mins light on High Mode
40 mins light on Low Mode
When cranking 90 times a minute
15 mins light on High Mode
20 mins light on Low Mode
When cranking 60-80 times a minute
4 mins light on High Mode
11 mins light on Low Mode
After a full charge
4.5 hours low level lighting
40 minutes high level lighting
Battery: 300mAh 3.7V
High: 125LM (40min); Low: 30LM (4 hour)
Charging Method: Hand cranking or DC 5V USB Power Adapter.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, won't charge your cell phone.
I tried and it failed.
Light only last about 20 minutes
Crank failed after third time using hand crank.
Took it apart and discovered it doesn't even have a battery only a 300ma capacitor. Junk.
The crank works and will charge the battery. The crank feels like it is the best part of the light. Plastic gears so be carefull but the motor seems smooth and output seems adequate. It will also charge though the usb cord but only while cranking. The USB ports should have been mounted on the light. Carrying these cords around to charge the light is feels like an afterthought.
Just my 2 cents, rather 2 stars.
Update 7/14/17: we were contacted by the company because of the issues we had with the product. They are sending us a free replacement. Great customer service. Hopefully the new one will last longer and charge better! Review updated to 4/5 stars
As for power, it has a non removable 300mah battery that can be charged via USB or hand crank. 1 minute of cranking will give 4 minutes of high power light, or 11 minutes of low. While receiving charge from either crank or USB, a light on the side will glow orange. When fully charged, it will light for 40 minutes on high (65 lumens), and 4.5 hours at on low (15 lumens). These specs seem accurate in my tests. I got 40+ minutes of consistent high light before it rapidly dimmed to an amount only usable to see a couple feet in front of me.
It can charge phones, but sadly it did not come with a cable for this. I tried using an OTG cable and the DC-USB cable which did start charging my old 2011 smartphone, but it wouldn't charge my galaxy S4, and can't plug into an iphone. I think the required cable is a DC to female USB + the phones original charging cable. It also wont fully charge the phone unless you can rotate your arm for hours non stop. haha Just enough for emergency calls.
The flashlight is mostly plastic with a rubberized texture. On the top is the lens for the flashlight, on the sides is the DC port and power button, and on the bottom is the hand crank, a fold out ring for hanging it, and rubber feet that keep it from slipping around. The accordion part when pulled a part is plastic, and I wonder how long it will last, but so far it seems fine. It's also a bit noisy. It measures 45x85mm closed, and 120x85mm open. It weighs 168g.
- Measured brightness using light tester app and pointing flashlight at it from 3ft away, so it may not be actual numbers, but you get an idea of the relative brightness drop after certain time periods.
Full Charge: 75 lum / 811 lux
10 min: 67 / 723
20 min: 62 / 663
30 min: 59 / 637
40 min: 58 / 620
50 min: 24 / 255
60 min: 3 / 30
- 1 Minutes of cranking, High brightness (Lumens/lux)
Initial: 46 / 499
1 min: 32 / 347
2 min: 20 / 242
3 min: 15 / 166
4 min: 7 / 80
- 1 Minute of cranking, Low Brightness(Lumens/lux)
Initial: 12 / 132
5 min: 10 / 111
10 min: 3 / 29
In my photos I tried my best to represent the actual brightness using manual camera settings (ISO 200, F3.5, 3s for flashlight, and ISO100, F3.5, 2.5s for lamp). In the photos with the flashlight mode, the fence I'm pointing at is 45ft away, and it's clearly lit up along with the surrounding area as well. On low brightness, it is still lit up, but the surrounding 10ft area is just bright enough to see things, but very dim. Sample provided for testing and review.