- Save 15% each on ThorFire Camping Lantern offered by ThorFire & More when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 62AEKSO8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 11% on Multi Function Compass when you purchase 1 or more Hand Crank &USB Rechargeable Camping Lantern offered by ThorFire & More. Enter code MMK4Z6LT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
ThorFire LED Camping Lantern Lights Hand Crank USB Rechargeable Lanterns Collapsible Mini Flashlight Emergency Torch Night Light Tent Lamp for Camping Hiking Tent Garden Patio - CL01
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ PORTABLE VERSATILE LIGHTS - These led lights can be used as flashlights or lanterns. Extended as a LED camping lantern; folded as a powerful mini flashlight, making it a portable multifunctional light. It's only 5.9 oz in weight, and foldable design fits seamlessly into your backpack or pocket. Take it when traveling, camping, hiking, picnic and more.
- ✔ HAND CRANK AND USB RECHARGEABLE LANTERN - ThorFire led lanterns have built in rechargeable batteries. No need to waste money buying batteries anymore. It can be either charged via regular 5V USB charging cable or hand cranking when you are out of power supply. Idea light for camping, fishing, traveling, emergency, outdoor adventure and home use.
- ✔ SMART PROTECTION CHIP - ThorFire lantern flashlight has fail-safes protects your lantern from overcharging, over-discharging and over-circuit, guarantees safety in utilization.
- ✔ TWO LIGHTING MODES - ThorFire led lanterns have two lighting modes: High and Low. Brightness is 125LM(High), 30LM(Low) which meets different lighting requirements. The High mode is ideal for camping, hiking, reading and the low mode is great as an area light or as a tent light.
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET - 1x ThorFire CL01 Camping Lantern, 1x DC/Micro USB Charging Cable, 1x User Manual; 40 days money back guarantee and ThorFire's 18 months hassle-free warranty with considerate customer service. Order with no worries!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Prime Day Sales
Enter code: 62AEKSO8 at checkout, Save 15%!!!
Hand Crank & USB Rechargeable Lanterns
- Stop wasting money buying batteries again! You will never need to worry about draining batteries! Never be out of power!
ThorFire camping lanterns can be either charged via regular Micro USB charging cable or hand cranking when you are out of power supply. Very easy to recharge this light. More Juice, Lesser Annoyance.
- These LED camping lanterns are perfect for indoor, outdoor and emergency use. For those outdoor enthusiasts who loves camping and hiking, keep one in your backpack and it won't let you down.
Ues it as Lanterns or Flashlights? All depends on you.
These led lights can be used as flashlights or lanterns. Extended as a LED camping lantern; folded as a powerful mini flashlight, making it a portable multifunctional light. It's only 5.9 oz in weight, and foldable design fits seamlessly into your backpack or pocket. Take it when traveling, camping, hiking, picnic and more.
2 Lighting Modes Gives More Choice.
ThorFire CL01 2-IN-1 USB flashlight/LED camping lantern is capable of outputting 2 brightness levels(High and Low) by pressing the power button. Brightness is 125LM(High), 30LM(Low) which meets different lighting requirements. High mode is bright enough for reading and searching; while the low mode makes it a great tent lamp when camping.
No matter where you are this lantern will conform to fit all of your needs, such as camping lights, hiking lights, reading lights, night lights for home use, emergency lights and more.
After 1 Minute Hand Cranking
- When cranking 120 times a minute
18 mins light on High Mode/40 mins light on Low Mode
- When cranking 90 times a minute
15 mins light on High Mode/20 mins light on Low Mode
- When cranking 60-80 times a minute
4 mins light on High Mode/11 mins light on Low Mode
These lanterns can be emergency power bank also.
USB outlet allows the lantern to power any USB device. You can hand crank the lantern to charge your device.
300mAh/3.7V Lithium battery .
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Surprising amount of detailed technical data in instructions - some of which is as follows:
1- bright illumination = 65 lumens
2- dim illumination = 15 lumens
3- time to fully charge = 4 hours
4- illumination time* on bright after 1 minute of cranking = 4 minutes
5- illumination time* on dim after 1 minute of cranking = 11 minutes
6- fully charged illumination time* on bright = 40 minutes
7- fully charged illumination time* on dim = 4.5 hours [a note on the box however says up to 12 hours]
*time is to 5% of initial brightness
Enclosed lithium battery provides 300mAh @ 3.7V. Instructions say device can be used to charge other devices.
Note on box says it is only good for just 500 charge-discharge cycles. Another note on box says device has life up to 50,000 hours. Since it definitely does not burn 100 hours from full charge, I figure in round numbers using 5 hours max full charge illumination time either 50,000 hours total product life ~10,000 cycles, or, 500 cycles ~2,500 hours of product life?!?!?! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?!? Someone is off by a factor of 20. Suspect 50,000 hours is correct not 500 cycles.
Hand crank takes a surprising amount of effort for such a tiny device. Instructions say to crank at 150-180 rpm for max charging efficiency! Instructions say that device must be cranked monthly to prolong battery life. Will give it a crank test after eating my Wheaties manana!
Expandible 'lens' seems to be made of a semi-brittle plastic [ala milk bottles] that I do not expect to last very long as it got kinked on its very first erection.
More as testing progresses.
Testing update #1: Gads!! Was barely able to sustain cranking for a minute and only got 140 revolutions. No discernable difference in level of illumination after 15 minutes. Could still read 10 point font after 30 minutes.
Okay, my previous "lantern" style light was big and bulky, and used non-rechargeable batteries. I got this as an emergency light, but discovered this is a great light when I needed to crawl around the attic, changing out splitters on my cable. it is perfect for other needs when a flashlight is not right what you need. after use, I put this in a clear plastic bag and hang it on a command hook on the back of the bathroom doors, so I will know exactly where it is if the power goes out! they are small and handy enough that I am going to put one in each of the vehicles glove box.
NOTICE: I did NOT receive this product for free or at a reduced price to make an "unbiased" review. I paid for it myself. I have NOT received any compensation to review the product. The above review is my opinion after having purchased and/or used the product.
It has and easy to use on/off button that turns it on at low. Another press advances it to high. Another press turns it off. Very simple to use. It has ports for charging via USB. It has a built-in battery so you never have to worry about replacing batteries. If you away from power on a camping trip you can reply on the attached hand crank which is very sturdy and works well.
It also has a handle on top that allows you to attach it to a hook at the top of your tent. If you prefer you can also just place it on the ground upright. It works well as a hand held flashlight or by pulling it open it converts into a lantern. Overall a really well done product at a fantastic price. Be sure you don't pull too hard when you open because I think you could damage the flexible material that converts it to a lantern. Nevertheless it is a pretty solid light and I have no hesitation recommending it.