Thorfire LED Camping Lantern Lights Hand Crank USB Recgargeable Lanterns Collapsible Mini Flashlight Emergency Torch Night Light Portable Survival Light for Hurricane/Outages/Camping/Hiking/Tent-Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 💡 PORTABLE VERSATILE LIGHTS - These led lights can be used as flashlights or lanterns. Extended as a LED camping lantern; folded as a powerful mini flashlight, making it a portable multifunctional light. It's only 5.9 oz in weight, and foldable design fits seamlessly into your backpack or pocket. Take it when traveling, camping, hiking, picnic and more.
- 💡 HAND CRANK AND USB RECHARGEABLE LANTERN - ThorFire led lanterns have built in rechargeable batteries. No need to waste money buying batteries anymore. It can be either charged via regular 5V USB charging cable or hand cranking when you are out of power supply. Idea light for camping, fishing, traveling, emergency, outdoor adventure and home use.
- 💡 SMART PROTECTION CHIP - ThorFire lantern flashlight has fail-safes protects your lantern from overcharging, over-discharging and over-circuit, guarantees safety in utilization.
- 💡 TWO LIGHTING MODES - ThorFire led lanterns have two lighting modes: High and Low. Brightness is 125LM(High), 30LM(Low) which meets different lighting requirements. The High mode is ideal for camping, hiking, reading and the low mode is great as an area light or as a tent light.
- 💡WHAT YOU GET - 1x ThorFire CL01 Camping Lantern, 1x DC/Micro USB Charging Cable, 1x User Manual; ThorFire's ONE YEAR hassle-free after-sales service. Order with no worries!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Hand Crank & USB Rechargeable Lanterns
- Stop wasting money buying batteries again! You will never need to worry about draining batteries! Never be out of power!
ThorFire camping lanterns can be either charged via regular Micro USB charging cable or hand cranking when you are out of power supply. Very easy to recharge this light. More Juice, Lesser Annoyance.
- These LED camping lanterns are perfect for indoor, outdoor and emergency use. For those outdoor enthusiasts who loves camping and hiking, keep one in your backpack and it won't let you down.
Ues it as Lanterns or Flashlights? All depends on you.
These led lights can be used as flashlights or lanterns. Extended as a LED camping lantern; folded as a powerful mini flashlight, making it a portable multifunctional light. It's only 5.9 oz in weight, and foldable design fits seamlessly into your backpack or pocket. Take it when traveling, camping, hiking, picnic and more.
2 Lighting Modes Gives More Choice.
ThorFire CL01 2-IN-1 USB flashlight/LED camping lantern is capable of outputting 2 brightness levels(High and Low) by pressing the power button. Brightness is 125LM(High), 30LM(Low) which meets different lighting requirements. High mode is bright enough for reading and searching; while the low mode makes it a great tent lamp when camping.
No matter where you are this lantern will conform to fit all of your needs, such as camping lights, hiking lights, reading lights, night lights for home use, emergency lights and more.
After 1 Minute Hand Cranking
18 mins light on High Mode/40 mins light on Low Mode.
15 mins light on High Mode/20 mins light on Low Mode.
After a full charge
4.5 hours on low lighting mode /40 minutes high level lighting mode.
This lantern has fail-safes protects your lantern from overcharging, over-discharging and over-circuit, very safe in utilization.
These lanterns can be emergency power bank also.
USB outlet allows the lantern to power any USB device. You can hand crank the lantern to charge your device.
300mAh/3.7V Lithium battery .
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like it as a flashlight. If the power goes out it give off plenty of light, and it would be fine around a campsite. The lantern is what really impresses me. It's bright enough for a smaller tent -very good for a pup tent. It throws light down as well as to the sides, which is great when you want to hang it in a tent. You can adjust this feature. Collapse it more, and it throws more light down. Collapse it less, and it throws less light down. I like that! The accordion design allows you to arc it away from you, so it throws the light onto what you want to see, without shining in your eyes. That's my favorite part of it.
I have a better flashlight. I have a better lantern. I have a better power bank. I have a better solar panel. I do not have anything that is all of these things though, and it's good at all of these things. Considering it's size and weight, I could not be happier. It will go on all of our camping trips.
- Great top "flashlight" feature.So you really get a two-n-one light... a lamp and a flashlight.
- Super bright. Wow, this thing is bright.
- Love how you can angle it via the accordion part. It gives you ability to "focus" the light in various directions.
- LOVE the dual charging ability.... solar and USB.
- Nothing yet. But, I'm wondering how quickly the accordion section will fail. It "seems" to be the weak point, but it also still seems to be made of good material.
If you primarily use this lantern as a solar-rechargeable flashlight, this will be a good one for you.
The not-so-good: I will primarily be using this lantern as a lantern, for lighting a room. Again, the battery life is a selling point for this lantern. But the lantern "shade" is made of a less-flexible plastic than the one on the Goal Zero lantern. I predict it will begin cracking soon, with repeated expansions and collapses of the lantern. Also, the catch for opening the lantern is too stiff; it takes a lot of effort to open the lantern.
The only question that I have is whether it can be charged via USB and 110 volts rather than through a USB plug on a computer.
Top international reviews
UPDATE: The seller contacted me after reading my review and apologized for the incorrect advertised description. They then offered me the unit with the hand crank for free and to keep the solar unit as well to make up for their mistake. I was pleased to see a vendor with enough integrity to admit a mistake and make up for it in prompt and professional manner. Definitely a handy item.
I used it for few times in camping and on backyard. It's very light and small, battery life seems to be fine for me. for camping trips it never ran out of power so far, I use is probably for couple of hours on full when it's dark, then leave on the sun for a day. Charging light lights up even in a shadow, so looks like if doesn't have to be in full sun to start charging, although of course the more sun is the better. I never was able to fully charge from solar power (light never went green) but I didn't have a lot of sun, so it got maybe 4 hrs of full sun at most and then rest of the day it was charging in shadow. When I'm home I fully charge lantern via USB port, so I bring it to my camping trips fully charged. As I said so far it never went out of power, so for my use I think it's fine. The lantern is not very bright 63lm is not much, but it was expected and when it's completely dark lantern gives enough light. It works the best when it's hanged on something, when you put in on a table it's sort of blinds you. I'm happy with this lantern so far, it does what it designed for.
-Bright enough to read a book by
-small enough to pack along with other items
-can be used as an emergency power bank
-3 different operating modes.
-can be used as a flashlight or a lantern.
Received one defective one, didn't notice this until a month later, and promptly replaced by Thorfire, no hesitation. Amazing service!
Recommended for all campers (glampers, back country campers, car campers, etc.).
It is great at charging your phone too.
This is my favourite base camp light.