Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 715 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 762 reviews
on September 14, 2017
These are incredible socks. Very very comfortable and they can make all the difference in a long day with work boots. Don't EVER underestimate the comfort of a good quality sock! They are just as important as good well fitting shoes.

My only complaint is they are a tiny bit big. I'm a 9.5 normally in shoes so I got the large version of Mens (9 to 12.5) and while they do fit, after a very long day in looser fitting shoes they will stretch a bit. Not any where near the point of discomfort though. After a good wash (I wash mine inside out) they are back to normal and good to go.
on August 2, 2017
We have 2 folks in our family who love these socks. I purchased them from Amazon for my son after I had purchased Thorlos Lite Hiking Socks for myself and loving them. I was several days into a weeklong trip and started getting hot spots. My new Thorlos socks helped me make it through the whole week hiking miles with busy Boy Scouts. No blisters! So I bought these for my son to take to 10 days of Boy Scout Jamboree and more hiking than he has ever done. NO BLISTERS!!! A very happy kid. A very happy mom.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 13, 2017
Really nice pair of lower cut sox for non-winter hiking. Great padding in all the right places. Wick sweat away nicely to keep you feet dryer. Seem very durable. fluffy and new after each wash - the fibers don't get crushed. Seem better than the partial natural fiber sox I've purchased before. I would definitely buy them again and wish I could find the same pair for my petite wife's foot size.
on April 23, 2017
I purchased this sock in both Navy and Tan (light brown). They have become the socks I wear every day. The weight is perfect. The padding is excellent and the vent strips keep you feet dry an comfortable. This is a very good (but pricey) pair of socks. I have begun to wear them everyday and only wear others when my four pair of Lite Hiking Moderate Padded Crew are dirty.
on March 15, 2017
I use a lot of different brands of high end socks. I wear a 12.5 boot, bought the 13-15 size, fits well. Comfortable on hikes and long walks. I don't back pack any more so these have not seen that heavy use. Have owned them for years and been through the washer many times. I do not use fabric softener as they recommend. Still look new and no holes or worn spots.
on April 30, 2017
I have been a Thorlo fan for years after speaking to their customer relations person about five years ago to inquire about socks for diabetics. Not only was she very helpful but they sent me a sample to try out. These fit as I expected and I remain a fan of their products.
on July 9, 2014
I have worn Thorlo soxs for almost all of my working life. With these and well fitting shoes I have never had the major (or minor) foot complaints that most people who are my age end up having. They wear excellent, wash well and the quality has not deteriorated over the years that I have bought them. I started out with six pair and add a new pair every couple of months if I need it. My "retired socks " go to a storage bin for use after I retire they are still in good shape just that after a couple of years of walking in them the padding is "tired" and they don't protect my feet from all the walking I do.

Well worth the price!!
on September 7, 2015
Have worn once and hand washed sweat out to see how well they would air dry. It was in the ninety's here in Middle Tennessee and the socks were air dying on a rack on the southwest porch. The socks hadn't dried by dark and I had to move them indoors where they finished drying in another 48 hours. I don't know how I am going to get them dried when I am on the Camino in a month? As far as comfort they did feel real "cushiony" and when I pulled them off I noted that my feet were fairly free of moisture and the sock felt quite moist. So they must wick as advertised. But I am worried how am I going to get these socks dried out? I am going to give them a try in spite of this laundry problem.
on August 8, 2017
I would wear these socks every day if I could. Unfortunately, they don't come in black to go with my work slacks. These are the most comfortable socks I have ever owned. On hikes they keep my feet feeling dry, even when it is warm out and my feet are sweating. On cooler days, they keep my feet feeling pretty comfortable, but are not really for cold weather. If you hike a lot or walk a lot, really consider these socks.
I bought these for my husband. He wears a size 15 shoe and the extra large socks fit him perfectly. He enjoys that these socks are lightweight and comfortable. They provide enough cushion to be really comfortable when worn all day hiking. They also stay reasonably cool and that helps his feet not be quite as stinky which is a major benefit to me. Thorlo socks are his favorite. He loves having socks that comfortably fit his giant feet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.