|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.19 - $14.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 80% Exclusive THOR•LON Acrylic , 15% Stretch nylon , 5% Spandex
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Style: WMX / Padding Level: Moderate Cushion
- Key Benefit: Thorlos Protection = Maximum Comfort
- Guarantee - Your feet will feel better or your money back!
- Proudly MADE in the USA | North Carolina
- Fiber Contents: 80% Exclusive THOR•LON Acrylic , 15% Stretch nylon , 5% Spandex
Customers who bought this item also bought
Thorlos Original is made with clinically-tested padding that is uniquely designed and applied to provide maximum cushioning under the ball and heel of your foot for maximum impact and friction (anti-blister) protection and any other pressure/friction point created by your sport-specific activity. Thorlos Brand Promise Guarantee - Your feet will feel better or your money back! Made in the USA. Thorlos: Better feet. Better life. Thorlos clinically-tested padding under the ball and heel provides maximum protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters, and impact protection where needed most Constructed with THORLON fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet Cushioned instep and spandex in the arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the foot for more comfort while walking Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the foot Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability
Thorlo, the originator of the activity-specific sock, is a family-owned company that designs and manufactures sock products for everything from hiking to tennis to hunting. Every pair of Thorlo's socks--from original concept to finished product--is made in North Carolina. Thorlo goes to great lengths to ensure that
The company provides foot health support through innovative product design. Thorlo recently introduced their "Levels of Protection" system for some of their products to make it easier for the active individual to choose the product that best suits their needs. With an easy 3-2-1 system, consumers can choose the appropriate protection based on the intensity of their activity and their chosen footwear.
See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000AHOCLQ
- Item model number: WMX
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 22, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately I also bought ( Drymax walking socks and Drymax running socks they are really bad for your feet ) .
So if you are confused between walking socks in market don't think just buy the THORLO sock you wont regret it .
I am planning to buy at least 8 pairs of thorlo socks next month .
I tried to be fair I tested both socks but thorlo is better . In thorlo you get the needed padding in the needed spot of your foot.
In Drymax they are focusing on volume of the sock regard less of the needed spot you need the padding for .
I live in Saudi Arabia middle east its really hot country in summer and very cold in winter .Thorol socks just kept my feet dry and cool in summer and worm in winter .
If you planning to visit a hot country do not choose thorlo wool socks it will be hot for feet , Any wool socks you will feel the heat in your feet .
i hope this review is fair enough for THORLO and DRYMAX .
I love that these socks are breathable and offer a good amount of cushion. I am very prone to blisters on the side of my feet from walking and these prevent most blisters, but not all. Because of where the cushion is, the side of my foot will still rub my shoe wrong and occasionally rub some of the skin off when I am walking A LOT. That is why I only put 4 stars instead of 5.
Overall, I am sure that these work very well for some people but I just prefer to use them as a backup pair. With the way I walk and where I get blisters, the protection is just not good enough.