|Fits as expected||
Thorlos Mens Light Hiking Merino Wool Blend Moderate Padded Crew Socks | WLTH
- Fiber Contents: 58% Exclusive THOR•LON® acrylic, 23% 4 channel wicking polyester, 14% nylon, 5% spandex
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Key Benefit: Thorlos Protection = Maximum Comfort
- Designed for feet that hurt during or after hiking to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort
- Padding Level: Moderate Cushion
- Comfort Feature #1: Thorlos clinically-tested padding under the ball and heel provides maximum protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters, and impact protection where needed most
- Comfort Feature #2: Padding clinically-tested and shown to reduce foot pain, blisters, moisture and pressures
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Guaranteed to Make Your Feet Feel Better!
Thorlos come with a 30 day no risk trial guarantee. We guarantee Thorlos will feel better than your ordinary socks or we will give you your money back!
Maximum Protection = Maximum Comfort
Thorlos clinically-tested padding under the ball and heel provides maximum protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters, and impact protection where needed most. Constructed with THORLON fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
Made in the USA
Thorlo is a third-generation family company located in Statesville, NC and considers its employees part of that family. Everyone is committed to craftsmanship, and with that craftsmanship comes quality, value and the benefit of better feeling feet.
Available in Different Lengths and Protection Levels
Crew Maximum Padding
Ankle Moderate Padding
Crew Light Padding
Crew Maximum Padding w/ Wool
Thorlo, the originator of the activity-specific sock, is a family-owned company that designs and manufactures sock products for everything from hiking to tennis to hunting. Every pair of Thorlo's socks--from original concept to finished product--is made in North Carolina. Thorlo goes to great lengths to ensure that
The company provides foot health support through innovative product design. Thorlo recently introduced their "Levels of Protection" system for some of their products to make it easier for the active individual to choose the product that best suits their needs. With an easy 3-2-1 system, consumers can choose the appropriate protection based on the intensity of their activity and their chosen footwear.
Tread lightly on the earth, and your feet, with the added warmth and comfort of this wool/silk blend. Designed for use on day hikes, in all weather, on flat or varied terrain. Thorlos Light Hiker Wool/Silk is classified as Protection Level 2 and offer moderate protection for those activities that are somewhat strenuous but are not of long duration. 30-Day No Risk Trial.
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These socks are comfortable, plush, and do exactly what I needed them to do: be a strong barrier between me and the earth, that keeps my feet as dry as possible. These are the best wool socks I have owned thus far, though a newer pair of smartwool socks is holding up wonderfully, and may be a contender as the years play out.
These are the socks I am purchasing again today, 4 years later, along with a pair or two of new challengers. Maybe in another 4 years I will have something different to say, but as of now, this is the best all around wool sock I have found.
-They are form fitting and compress the feet which seems to take away some of the aches on long hikes/backpack trips.
- I wore these for a 70+ mile backpacking trip and didn't develop any blisters.
-I've hiked well over 400 miles in these and they fit as snuggly as the first time I wore them. No signs of wear and tear, yet.