|Fits as expected||
- 53% Exclusive THOR•WICK, 33% Woll/Thorlon blend, 11% nylon, 3% spandex
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Fiber Contents: 53% Exclusive THORLON Acrylic, 11% Stretch nylon, 3% Spandex, 33% Wool/THORLON
- Unique padding specifically designed for hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection
- Padding Level: Thick Cushion
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet
- Constructed with a THORLON/wool blend for additional insulation and superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet
Customers who bought this item also bought
Thorlos Original is made with clinically-tested padding that is uniquely designed and applied to provide maximum cushioning under the ball and heel of your foot for maximum impact and friction (anti-blister) protection and any other pressure/friction point created by your sport-specific activity. Thorlos Brand Promise Guarantee - Your feet will feel better or your money back! Made in the USA. Thorlos: Better feet. Better life. Thorlos clinically-tested padding under the ball and heel provides maximum protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters, and impact protection where needed most Constructed with a blend of THORLON and wool blend for additional warmth and superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet Cushioning over the toes to help protect against runner’s toe (black toe) Flat knit instep and cushioning in arch for better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable hike
Thorlo, the originator of the activity-specific sock, is a family-owned company that designs and manufactures sock products for everything from hiking to tennis to hunting. Every pair of Thorlo's socks--from original concept to finished product--is made in North Carolina. Thorlo goes to great lengths to ensure that
The company provides foot health support through innovative product design. Thorlo recently introduced their "Levels of Protection" system for some of their products to make it easier for the active individual to choose the product that best suits their needs. With an easy 3-2-1 system, consumers can choose the appropriate protection based on the intensity of their activity and their chosen footwear.
See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000AHOWNY
- Item model number: KLT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 22, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: 4 years later and the socks are still holding strong except I've had to sew the toe area twice (guess my toenails were cutting through)--upgraded to 5 stars. The way they lightly hug your foot and leg is just nice. I recently ordered some Carhart thick socks and some Wigwams and neither one was as comfortable as these, and time will tell if they are as tough. They feel coarse compared to these. I'm also able to wear them in summer because although they are thicker, they are breathable.
The quality has been declining with the last few pairs that I have bought. As customers I guess we need to be willing to pay more in today's dollars than we used to, but we need assurance that the quality is coming back with the higher prices.