|Fits as expected||
Thorlos Women’s Thin Cushion Walking Crew Socks
|Price:||$12.00 - $15.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Constructed with THOR•WICK® COOL fibers for superior moisture-wicking for drier, cooler feet.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and more comfort.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Padding in the ball and heel absorbs shock and is specifically engineered for protection and comfort while walking.
- Ankle length, Thin cushion
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Thorlos Women's Thin Cushion Walking Crew Socks are designed to soften your steps as you walk. Cushioning in the ball of foot and heel protects your feet from impact and blisters, and thinner cushioning at the instep adds even more comfort. Moisture-wicking Coolmax construction helps keep feet cool and dry. Feel better with every step you take.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000G7Y4HM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 2, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I just bought a pair of rather pricey hiking boots, and when I first tried them on, I didn't find them super comfortable - they rubbed in odd places on my foot - and I thought I would have to return them. And then I tried them with these Thorlo socks.. A miracle occurred! The boots became super-duper comfortable (I've now walked about 5 miles in them and no blisters, no rubbing, no discomfort what-so-ever!)
The socks are thick-ish, especially in the padded parts. But because of the moisture-wicking Coolmax fibers, they seem to be cool enough for summer hiking (they'll face the ultimate test next month in the Amazon jungle!)
One thing to note - these are crew socks, so almost knee-highs for me (I'm 5 feet). I actually ordered additional pairs in the mini-crew format, which are still high enough to come up over the top of my hiking boots.
With regards to sizing, I consistently wear a women's 6 shoe (narrow width when available) and the size 9 sock (small) fits me perfectly.