|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$174.89 - $209.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA
- Synthetic sole
- Ankle-length work boot with handsome moccasin toe and cushioning wedge sole
- Slip- and oil-resistant outsole, Tobacco Gladiator Oil-Tanned Leather
- Rugged metal eyelet and clamshell lacing , Rubber Midsole, Composite Shank, Soft Toe
- Insole - Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock AbsorptionnFootbed on Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Outsole -Single-density polyurethane MAXwear Wedge
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thorogood 6" Moc Toe Wedge Work Boots... durable design keeps your feet in these comfy Boots for years! These hard-nosed Boots are primed for long hours on the job! Designed for the utmost comfort, these Boots have a removable dual-density ultimate shock-absorption insert to ease impact. The rich brown oil-tanned leather upper offers a little style to your step. And you can't beat the durability either... Goodyear welt construction means these babies are stitched rather than glued to the sole, so they're fully repairable for years of wear. Relia-Boots: Durable Vibram rubber wedge outsole is oil and slip-resistant; Fiberglass shank adds stability; Cotton drill vamp lining is super-comfortable; Each Boot weighs approx. 30 ozs.; State Size,. Get yours today! Men's Thorogood Moc Toe Wedge Work Boots
For an American-made boot that works extra hard, try this full-grain leather design from Thorogood. Its removable dual-density insole absorbs shock, while the fiberglass shank delivers great support. The Goodyear Storm-welt construction and Vibram outsole add unbeatable durability.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002QQ8XRI
- Item model number: 6" Moc Toe Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 25, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will say these ooze quality though. Excellent materials, very soft leather. I really want to love these otherwise I may need to spend almost double to go try some Red Wings.
However, the Stiching on the shoes is wearing out after only 2 weeks use. Fraying apart. Laces are great. This is the Stiching holding uppers to the lowers.
Most recent customer reviews
The width is nice, but it is little large.
I'm good with this, but if you want fit one, get 7.Read more