Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 24, 2016
Quality gets the 5 star but WTH, I previously ordered a 12EE. I'm normally a 13. They were a bit too small. Just got the 13EE Wayyyy to big, length wise. Maybe the 12 was sized wrong. I'll order the 12 EE again and try.

I love the look of these boots and the leather is so soft
on August 17, 2017
Tough to review work boots without waiting to see how they hold up. In the day and age of gore-tex and mesh liners, Ifound it extremely difficult to find a simple welted, all-leather plain-toe domestic work boot for under $200. These fit perfect, and the lacing allows for good adjustment to lock in the heel, although I will be replacing the laces with some that hold better (this style seems to lose grip). My only hangup when ordering these was the sole, as I've never worn a wedge sole boot; however, these feel even more comfortable & quieter on concrete than my old pair, which featured a traditional Vibram sole.
review image review image
on March 17, 2017
I normally wear SZ-12 I ordered Sz 11.5 They fit perfect. The leather is soft and feels great right out of the box. I have only wore them for casual wear. I will not be laying Brick pavers for another few weeks which is the real test for my boots. I hope they last me one season. I will be sure to update in a few months.
on April 14, 2017
Ship fast, packaged well, in mint condition. I work in the construction field and nice boots work great. Very comfortable right out of the box. Would highly recommend this brand
on October 2, 2017
I really wish they made 6.5 in this boot, I know they do in the other colors but not this dark soled one! Such a good quality boot, and well made.
on March 1, 2017
Excellent boots. Very comfortable and very sharp. After a year + they still look great and I wear them all the time. The comfort has faded over time though. Bought an inexpensive pair of inserts though and that has helped. All in all I would buy again and recommend because they served me well for over a year and still look good enough to wear, just no longer comfortable enough to wear daily.
on September 21, 2017
Great boot had them 2 years sizing is one size too big... I wear 11.5 but this brand a 10.5 for perfect
on June 5, 2017
My husband works long hours on his feet the entire day and they usually hurt at the end of his shift. So we spent more this time around on boots than we usually do hoping it would help. His first day wearing them he said was amazing, he didn't even have to break them in, they are extremely comfortable. He said he will never buy another brand, these boots have been amazing!
on June 22, 2017
Fit ok a little smaller then my red wings of the same size but good so far
on July 31, 2017
fantastic boots, this is my second pair. Light comfortable and durable, I am getting the first pair resoled and intend to keep wearing them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.