Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on May 30, 2013
What I love about this bag: the size to fit as much material as you should carry without breaking your bag everyday, the style and finish, the number of compartments to organize your content, they way it stands straight no matter where you put it down, the cute tiny legs at the bottom so that the bag does not get dirty, the beautiful satin purple trim inside.

What I don't like about this bag: the quality and choice of material used. This would have been much better in leather in my opinion. The short handle are stand ready for pick up as depicted in the picture all the time.... this is great in some ways, but when you are in a rush and want to put stuff in the bag, the handles get in the way.

Overall, I recommend this product!
on December 20, 2013
A problem I often encounter with women's laptop bags is that they look like laptop bags. Besides being less than fashionable, they are often too bulky for my petite 5'1' frame. Enter this bag. It was so perfect I bought it in black as well as tan. It has a lot of pockets and three compartments, one for the necessities (purse items),one for the laptop, which was well padded, and one for files. I don't overfill any of the compartments to cut down on any bulkiness or weight that filling would produce.

The major downside is the shoulder strap that comes with this bag is not adjustable. It does work for my height, but I have a very long torso and short legs. For any short woman with a shorter torso, this may hit your legs constantly. Also, you can't overfill this bag, cause it will get heavy and bulky looking. It is a relatively narrow bag, but will fit the essentials and a laptop.

Overall, the bag is surprising lightweight for what seems to be a very durable and strong design. It looks great for a business look and I love the purple interior. For the price, it is well worth it and will hopefully last me a long time.
on December 1, 2013
just got the bag. It has nice sleek look to it but material looks cheap. I was expecting a more cream color as shown in the picture but its more of an olive green/brown color with a lot of shine. Other than the looks, it is pretty sturdy and has a lot of different compartments for different things. I like that it has small pocket on the back not shown in the picture where I can keep my metro cards for easy access without ever opening my bag in public. But I really wish material and color would be little better. Maybe in black it would nice.
on March 16, 2017
It's an okay bag. A little tight for all the things I need to put in it. The reason for 2 stars is because one of the hooks for the strap broke. Now I have to carry it like a handbag all the time and I can't strap it around my shoulder. Very disappointing. I'll be purchasing a more high quality bag.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2017
Love this bag! Great quality and is perfect for my woman in business needs. Fits everything and is still stylish!
on February 18, 2014
It looks really nice like its expensive but my problem with it is that I bought it to be a computer bag and hold my school supplies and it can do that. It all fits but It was uncomfortable and almost painful had to go buy a backpack. If all you wanted to carry was a laptop then you should be fine.
on August 6, 2014
Decent. Held up nicely to international travel. Interior pockets are useful. Protects laptop nicely with zippered compartment.
on January 31, 2014
This seems to be a pretty decent buy. Bought it as a gift for my aunt. It's really stylish. What I don't like about it:1. the material, why does it have to crease like that? 2. The middle compartment is a tight fit for whatever, your laptop and charger might be getting to comfy with each other, little space for much more. What I like: the number of pockets, it stands on it's own and just looks good generally.Four stars, yay!
on July 21, 2014
Co-worker wanted a laptop bag that was stylish, and she chose this one. She loves it, and it looks great.
on March 9, 2017