Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 5, 2017
Hands down one of Rabbi Lapin's best books. I've listened to his podcast for months now and finally got his book. I was not disappointed. The book dives deep into his biblical principles of prosperity.

The one thing I would knock on this book is the font is pretty small and could benefit from a slightly larger font to make it easier to read. Certainly a publisher issue and not the authors.
on July 18, 2014
I have been receiving Rabbi Lapin's "Thought Tools" by email weekly and those have been highly valuable, so it was no surprise that this book was Excellent! Rabbi Lapin did an excellent job writing to everyone, not just Jews and Christians. I would also say this book is a guide to success, Not just economic success, but really any success. I would also say, following these principles will provide stability and fulfillment in life beyond any economic gains. It is also not a hard read and enjoyable . Thank You Rabbi Lapin!
on September 4, 2016
It was great to use this as a measuring stick to see where my thought process needed to be tweaked and to confirm that where I unknowingly applied some of these principles, I too experienced the desired results. Understanding how service and prosperity relate helped me to decide where to focus my efforts.
on June 1, 2016
I really enjoyed the writer's style of writing - direct, humorous and factual.
Parts of the book (certain chapters) seemed rather lengthy and not entirely what I wanted to read but, there's no doubt that the Rabbi is a gifted writer.
I definitely do recommend the book to anyone interested in personal finance - I highlighted 'a lot' throughout and I shall no doubt read it more than once, at the very least!
on September 5, 2017
I have the CD version, but I'm looking forward to the print version. Hard to annotate electronic version. Highlighting is good, but having a hard copy is GREAT! Dr. Thomas Mallory Hill
on March 2, 2017
What an intelligent discourse and insight into the business principles and activities of a people typically recognized as being quite successful!
on December 24, 2015
Lappin takes ancient wisdom and applies it to the business world. He sets the record straight that not only is earning a good living and creating a successful business moral and honorable, it is nothing to be ashamed of or otherwise apologized for. Lappin points out that modern western culture demonizes seeking "profit" when it is truly God's way. Enlightening.
on April 11, 2014
God wants us all to prosper and be successful in life as long as we are following His commandments.
Thank you Rabbi Lapin for taking the time to write this book and for being on TV with your beautiful wife.
You two are so wise and make a great team.

I will work on following the steps that you outline in this book. It is easy to read and most of all clear and simple.
Changing my old thinking and ways of doing things is the most difficult to overcome.

This is a great book to read and to allow yourself to grow and become successful in life and in business.

warm regards, Christy
on August 1, 2016
A book everyone needs to read. This book challenges the worldview on business enterprise and other wealth building strategies and delivers a straightforward approach to achieving the mindset of those who are destined to succeed in life and business. You will learn some timeless principals of business and some of your philosophies may even be challenged from time to time. This truly is a book that has the potential to change your mind and change your life!
on July 25, 2017
AWESOME!!!! I am reading the book as well as listening to the book on audio. Every business leaders must add this book to their library!