Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "A Thought A Day: Five Year Journal (Diary, Notebook)” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 36% off the $16.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
A Thought A Day: Five Year Journal (Diary, Notebook) Hardcover – July 20, 2011
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
- It looks nice visually. The other ones I found looked old-lady-ish or too plain.
- Laid out nicely. 5 lines per day, you can see what you wrote the previous year.
- Paper is of a decent weight, can't see what you wrote through the paper on the other side.
- The elastic reminds me of a nice moleskin notebook.
Things which can be improved:
- No ribbon to mark your spot. I forgot this minor detail when searching so now I'll need to find a bookmark.
- Paper hardcover. Not sure how this is going to look 5 years down the road, I've only had it a little while and it already has marks on it from shipping (I just set it on my end table each day so no wear and tear from that). I travel a lot so time will tell if it holds up for many years.
- Doesn't quite lay flat as advertised, need to break in the spine first.
Overall, I'd still recommend this but hopefully this helps you make a more informed decision.
I was worried that because it had a binding that I would have difficulty writing close to the edges, especially on the left hand side of the book. That worry was unfounded. It is easy to write in this book on both sides. It opens up nicely so that it is very easy to write in. I started in December, so not at the beginning of the beginning of the book.
The paper in this book is a nice quality. Not very high quality, but not extremely cheap, either. I'd call it on the high end of average.