- File Size: 1540 KB
- Print Length: 348 pages
- Publisher: Avery; 1 edition (February 1, 2007)
- Publication Date: February 1, 2007
- Sold by: Penguin Group (USA) LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000SEHDGM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,153 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$17.00|
Save $3.01 (18%)
Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price set by seller.
I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn't): Making the Journey from "What Will People Think?" to "I Am Enough" Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 348 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I listened to it two times already!
the subject of shame. Very practical and honest. I was so encouraged after reading it. I normally get
so frightened about speaking engagements, due to past experiences. This book helped me actually look forward
to the upcoming speaking engagement I had. Even my husband noticed and was surprised that I was not anxious.
Thanks to Brene for being willing to be so vunerable and honest about her own life experiences.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Personality
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Women's Health > General
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Pathologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Personality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult