- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (October 12, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449374069
- ISBN-13: 978-1449374068
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,465,576 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Thoughtful Machine Learning: A Test-Driven Approach 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Matthew Kirk holds a B.S. in Economics and a B.S. in Applied and Computational Mathematical Sciences with a concentration in Quantitative Economics from the University of Washington. He started Modulus 7, a data science and Ruby development consulting firm, in early 2012. Matthew has spoken around the world about using machine learning and data science with Ruby.
Top customer reviews
The 1 star rating is due to the amount of mistakes in the book. Between numbers which don't add up, graphs that don't fit the legend, typos in equations, ...
I recommend reading the errata first and annotating the pages with errors, otherwise, it's confusing.