$75.00
+ $10.09 shipping
Sold by: Bedding Metro
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

500 Thread Count Cotton Damask Duraloft Down Alternative Comforter - King

4.0 out of 5 stars 7 customer reviews

Price: $65.93 & FREE Shipping. Details
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
King
White
    This fits your .
  • Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
  • 100% cotton damask stripe cover
  • Imported
  • 14-Inch baffled box construction, 1-inch gusset, double silky piping
  • 500 thread count, 100% Cotton damask stripe cover
  • Filled with Hypoallergenic draglift polyester fiber fill
  • 100 oz. fill weight
  • Machine washable/dry clean recommended
8 new from $55.99

New Arrivals
$65.93 & FREE Shipping. Details In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Product Description

Size: King | Color: White

Bring sophistication and elegance to your sleeping space with this draglift down alternative comforter. This comforter features a 100% cotton Damask stripe cover and is filled with a hypoallergenic draglift polyester fiber fill. The Damask stripe cover and baffled box construction with double silky piping is simple and fashionable. This comforter comes in multiple sizes to meet your needs.

Product Information

Size:King  |  Color:White
Product Dimensions 90 x 108 x 1 inches
Item Weight 1 pounds
Shipping Weight 11.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Department unisex
Manufacturer Royal Luxe
ASIN B007TKYPIC
Shipping Advisory This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
Item model number 120003
Customer Reviews
4.0 out of 5 stars 7 customer reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank #1,169,000 in Home and Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home and Kitchen)
#1,169 in Home & Kitchen > Bedding > Duvets, Covers & Sets > Duvets & Down Comforters
#1,679 in Home & Kitchen > Bedding > Comforters & Sets > Comforters

Warranty & Support

Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.

Feedback

Would you like to give feedback on images?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

Compare to Similar Items

This item: 500 Thread Count Cotton Damask Duraloft Down Alternative Comforter - King
Customer Rating 4 out of 5 stars (7) 4 out of 5 stars (2146) 4 out of 5 stars (1287) 4 out of 5 stars (835)
Price $65.93 $44.40 $41.99 $59.99
Shipping FREE Shipping FREE Shipping FREE Shipping FREE Shipping
Sold By Amazon.com Amazon.com Utopia Deals Royal Hotel Bedding
Color White White White White
Item Package Weight 11.2 pounds 14.77 pounds 6.05 pounds 6.55 pounds
Material cotton Synthetic Polyester & Polyester Blend Cotton
Pattern Solid Solid Solid Solid
Size King King Queen 88-by-88 inch King/Cal King
Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart

Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

Top Customer Reviews

Size: Full/QueenColor: White
This is Blue Ridge brand. Loved this comforter. It has micro denier polyester gel fiber fill. This mimics the loose fill of down. Not solid batting like some cheaper down alternatives. When squishing the filling, it's almost silky/jelly like feeling. It's got a 1" gusset and is true baffle box stitched with white satiny piping trim. Dobby stripe damask 500 Tc sateen is thick enough to prevent snags and leakage of filling while being smooth and cool on the skin. So beautiful I almost don't want to put it in a duvet cover. It fluffs up super puffy. More than my 800 loft down comforter. Maybe too puffy? Is there such thing? My only issue is that the fill does shift and with it being so lofty, it can look puffier in some squares than others making my bed look lumpy. The filling wants to clump together a little when you fluff the blanket and you have to literally punch down each square to flatter a little. I have washed once and it held up nicely, filling as well as cotton outer with almost zero pilling. A bit on the warm side so I wouldn't recommend beyond winter. My husband sleeps hot and this isn't too much for him in winter as long as there is a cooler fabric duvet cover on such as sheex, or a cool, crisp percale. No flannel or you will sweat! Highly recommended!
Comment 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse
Size: Full/QueenColor: White Verified Purchase
While this is very soft and warm, it sheds like mad (as other users have noted). As soon as you unpackage it, be prepared for an absolute cloud of "fuzzies" that stick to everything imaginable. Really unhappy with the quality on this and would recommend going with the LINENSPA comforter. It is comparable, and extremely clean (does NOT shed).
Comment 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
Size: KingColor: White Verified Purchase
This is my 2nd purchase of this same comforter. My first one did not withstand a 5 year old with a tummy bug and unfortunately no amount of dry cleaning could save it. It is warm so be prepared for that.
Comment One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse
By Kasey on January 28, 2016
Size: KingColor: White Verified Purchase
It's fluffy! I love it! My only comment is that you have to have a cover for this duvet because it do shed. But other than that it is super soft and fluffy.
Comment 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Report abuse

Set up an Amazon Giveaway

500 Thread Count Cotton Damask Duraloft Down Alternative Comforter - King
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: 500 Thread Count Cotton Damask Duraloft Down Alternative Comforter - King