Qty:1
$143.99 + Free Shipping
In Stock. Sold by eLuxury Supply

Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

650 Thread Count-Egyptian Cotton Sheet Sets by ExceptionalSheets, Split King, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 customer review

Price: $143.99 & FREE Shipping
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by eLuxury Supply.
Split King
Black
    This fits your .
  • Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
  • 100% egyptian cotton
  • 100% Egyptian Cotton
  • Split King set includes fitted sheet with deep pockets (fits 15"-18" deep mattresses) with deep pockets (fits 15"-18" deep mattresses), flat sheet AND two King pillowcases
  • Single-ply yarns; extra long staple
  • Elegant 4" hem with piping on all sheets AND pillowcases
  • Machine washable!

Find Products for your Bedroom
Selection for all your Bedroom needs, from mattresses and bed frames to sheets, lighting and more. Shop Now

Special Offers and Product Promotions

Size: Split King | Color: Black

Product Description

Size: Split King | Color: Black

Our 100% Egyptian Cotton 650 Thread Count Sheets Sets are the perfect sheets for anyone looking for the softness of a lower thread count with the durability and thickness of the high thread count sheet. You will not find a sheet that offers this level of comfort and softness along with the the physical integrity and thickness. They're available in multiple size ranges and colors making up almost 200 options! Whether the sheets are a gift for a friend or you are buying for yourself, you know you are getting top-quality luxury with Exceptional Sheets. Why is Egyptian cotton so much better for your sheets? Quite simply, Egyptian cotton produces longer fibers (up to twice as long as a standard cotton fiber). The longer fibers or staples are easily spun into finer count yarns, and turned into the softest sheets you will ever sleep on. It's that simple! "Ply" refers to the number of yarns wrapped together in a single thread. The process of plying creates thicker threads, which will impact a sheet's feel and durability. Finer threads allow for higher thread counts resulting in a softer sheet with an elegant drape. Our Single ply sheets use individual, un-plied threads in the weaving process, resulting in lighter-weight fabric with exceptional drape and softness. You have our word that we will do everything that we can to make sure returning your product is not necessary. However, should the need arise for any reason, please contact us to obtain authorization for a full refund or exchange if you have any issues with your product. Please request this refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. For all returns within the 30 day return period, eLuxurySupply will provide a prepaid return label for a completely free return.

Product Information

Size:Split King  |  Color:Black
Shipping Information View shipping rates and policies
Manufacturer ExceptionalSheets
ASIN B008I3X5B2
Customer Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 customer review

5.0 out of 5 stars

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Would you like to give feedback on images?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

5 star
100%
4 star
0%
3 star
0%
2 star
0%
1 star
0%
See the customer review
Share your thoughts with other customers

Top Customer Reviews

Size: Split KingColor: Teal Verified Purchase
Bought these for my Select Comfort/Sleep Number bed and they fit very well. The stitching is nice and even, no twists, no frills. The material has a soft feel. I wash them in cold water and dry on low in an LG front loader. Minimal wrinkles done that way. To me 650TC should be a little more weighty (they are not thin), but possibly my experience has been only with short staple yarn? I would purchase again if I needed another color or if they offered a striped weave.
Comment One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Report abuse