Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Elegant Comfort 1500 Thread Count Egyptian Quality Super Soft Wrinkle Free 4-Piece Sheet Set, Queen, Mocha Chocolate
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on August 26, 2012
Be aware that 1500 Thread Count, in this case, equals MICROFIBER. The seller does mention this is the fine print, which I failed to read. Is 1500 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton, as the package states, the same as Microfiber, which the tiny little tag inside the sheet states? Anyhow, the color is NOT Mocha Chocolate by any stretch of the imagination, at best, Harvest Gold (worst, baby poop, golden brown mustard). The fitted sheet is ill fitted; all pockets fit correctly, with the exception of one which is too large. I gave the product three stars due to the fact the sheets are extremely soft out of the package; I hope they remain soft for the washing instructions state, "no fabric softener". The price is very good for a queen sized set of sheets; just be very aware of what you are purchasing. On a positive note for the seller, the sheets arrived very quickly.
55 comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 21, 2013
This is not 1500 thread count sheets as said. The Package was labeled as "1500 Series" ...nothing like the weight and quality of REAL 1500 thread count sheets. Would not buy again and returning these **if **the vendor approves the return. Apparently the vendor knows what their selling is a lie and taking advantage of people who don't know any better.
on February 11, 2013
THESE ARE NOT COTTON SHEETS!!!!!! THEY ARE ACRYLIC!!!!!!! I thought I had found such a margin, but I guess you get what you pay for. I even wrote to Amazon requesting they either stop representing this manufacturer or demanding they change their misleading advertising. If you want cheat acrylic sheets, these will fit the bill, but if you are looking for "Egyptian" cotton sheets, THESE ARE NOT THEM!!!!!!
on May 27, 2013
Leading us to believe these are cotton (high quality) sheets when they are actually made from synthetic, read non-breathable, like nylon, hot material.
on July 26, 2012
58 of 65 people found the following review helpful - Thanks!

I've never had fine linen before and this is amazingly soft and the price was insanely low. I have a 2" memory foam topper and there was no problems fitting that, and could have probably fit a 4" foam topper. There were no sewing errors or mistakes. The pillow cases fit queen pillows and the top sheet is perfectly sized.

*** Update 12/18/2012 ***

These are still perfect after using them for months now. Wash after wash they still fit like the day I purchased them. There are no issues with threads coming loose, or fabric issues.

*** Update 03/25/2014 ***

Still no issues. These are awesome!

*** Update 08/09/2015

I recently moved and sold my sheets along with my comforter. So, I purchased another set of sheets exactly like the last set, and they are just as awesome as the first set. BRAVO!
on November 7, 2012
This sheet set is terrible
So glad I Did not order 2

It is very bad quality
Does not wash good
on June 3, 2012
These are the best fitting sheets for our high pillow top bed. It was always a struggle putting on the sheets and stretching them over the large top. These went on so easy and they are very comfortable to sleep on. We are buying a second set and extra pillow cases. They were also delivered on time.
on September 13, 2012
Looking for a nice set of sheets that "sort of " match? These are super soft and supple. They definitely fit deep mattresses. But, I have ordered coco, chocolate and tan... they are all the same color brown. I ordered "sage" it was pale aqua green. Go figure.
on January 26, 2013
I have seen a lot of people gripe about these but,,,,,,,I LOVE THEM. I bought three sets. They are soft, not silky and sweaty like some others. When I get into bed they are not cold, em? They wash easy and only one set climbs off the edge of the mattress but not all the way. When I make the bed every day I have to tuck one corner,,,but only one set . The big story,,, These are better than sheets I paid $130.00 for and these are less than $20.00. No they are not true egyptian cotton but who cares for 20 bucks.
on June 10, 2013
Our bed is 15". The sheets are described to fit 14" to 18". The sheets
slip off the corners of our mattress.