Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 335 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 355 reviews
on January 25, 2012
It is not like me to not read reviews...had I realized these weren't actually 1500 thread count I wouldn't have bought them. That being said, I just opened these up and put them on my bed and they do feel very soft and comfortable. Plus the pockets are deep enough for my huge mattress and thick mattress pad. I have bought 800 tc sheets similar to this from Costco for twice the money, so for what you pay they are pretty good...but it annoys me that they are so thin and aren't actually 1500 tc like they claim to be.
11 comment| 138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 27, 2016
I like these sheets for the summer months. They are lightweight and stay cool to the touch. I have a king sized bed that is pillow top on both sides of the mattress and these sheets are deep pocketed enough to stay on all night. These sheets are not the most luxurious but they are affordable, comfortable and they do at good job at being summer sheets. They wash and dry well. I wash them once a week and keep on using them. I will buy them again next summer if I need to. If this review has helped you at all please let me know. Thanks
on December 10, 2011
These sheets are NOT 1500 thread count, They are "LIKE" 1500 thread count is what it says on the packaging. Do not buy these sheets if you are expecting 1500 thread count sheets. The colors are not what they say and they are extremly cheap and not even worth the shipping to get them.
0Comment| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2014
I have purchased quite a few of these bed sheet sets and really like them. What can I say. The price is right. Great quality. Very soft and comfortable to sleep on. They do not make you warm in hot weather and they do not feel cold in cold weather. They are very comfortable year 'round. Very easy to wash in a regular washing machine and we also dry them in a tumble drier. They are really soft after drying them. Have been using them for over a year and no tears or defects yet. The only problem I had was one set I purchased had a torn pillow slip, due to a bad stitching seam but the company was very prompt to replace it. In fact they replaced it and didn't even make me send the defective one back.
I definitely will purchase more of these, since we love them very much.
I would definitely recommend these as they are great.
on April 10, 2013
The product is lovely and even more important, the vendor was honest, decent and went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied with the purchase! We would not hesitate to make another purchase from this vendor! We had a very slight problem with one of the products which was simply manufacturer related, but the customer service atThe Comfort Zone immediately handled the matter without question, no return fees, no hassles and beyond our satisfaction! In today's economy, in a world of cyber service where customers are often just a number, it was pure pleasure dealing with this vendor!
on November 23, 2014
These have to be the cheapest sheets ever. So thin they are see through. (Check out attached photo write out of package) Advertised as 820 thread count Egyptian cotton. Pretty sure this is false advertising. To be fair though it is no wrinkle material as advertised as there is no material. What a joke. Not worth more than $5 bucks if you ask me. Regular price is advertised as over $100. Lies lies lies. Would list as zero stars but would not let me.
review image
on February 1, 2014
Sheets looked and felt good out of the package. the package states they are an 830 thread count. Washed according to instructions and put them on the bed. three days later I say rips in the sheets at pressure points where I plant my elbow and knee when getting in and out of bed. Real thin and not worth the $$$. My wife had no problems on her side, so lightweight under 150# folks may be OK. I had to make a trip to a real store and actually got some flannels for the same money.
on July 28, 2016
This product was soft, but rather thin. I always wash before I sleep in anything, so when I got it. . .in the washer it went. Cold water (front loader) and permanent press wash and dry. When I went to put on bed I noticed it was very thin fabric almost like a well worn out t-shirt. I was concerned with it lasting more than one wash so I returned it.
on December 29, 2014
This is the first review I have ever written. I previously ordered these exact same sheets from a different vendor off Amazon and I absolutely loved them. Since the price was a little better I ordered from Amazon directly and the sheets are nothing like the original sheets I ordered before despite being the same exact brand and description. These sheets feel like sheer curtains which are not something I want to snuggle up in bed with. The material is not good and if I was able to return I would but I washed and dried them hoping it would make them softer but it didn't. Very disappointed.
on August 8, 2013
I ordered these thinking they were a 6 piece set because that what it says. 6 pc king size sheet set, which should have been 2 extra pillowcases. I thought at first they sent me the wrong thing, but after returning and reordering the same set, I still only got the 4 piece. The sheets aren't bad, I just think them advertising as a 6 piece set is false advertisement. I chose to spend a few dollars (like 4) more to get extra pillow cases and was really disappointed they sent the same exact set after my return and reorder. For this reason I will not purchase anything from this company again. Also in trying to contact the company, couldn't even do that. I gave it one star, because you have to. JS Sanders Affordable Microfiber 6 PC Bed Sheet Set - King Size, Eggplant

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.