Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 327 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 360 reviews
on June 12, 2011
It arrived really fast but there is no way that these are 1200 thread count sheets!!!

They are single ply; almost transparent and really cheap feeling.

If you're looking for quality, high end, high thread count sheets...look somewhere else.
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2014
Buyer beware. I am a frequent shopper/seller on Amazon and this was possibly the most disappointing purchase I have ever made. I searched for 100% cotton sheets and these came up. Not looking closely, I went on and ordered them, according to price and color. I was dismayed with them as soon as I opened the package and found that they are 100% POLYESTER!!!! I went through the return process and the seller refused to pay for return shipping even though the product was nowhere near what was advertised. So, with the cost of shipping, even in a flat-rate box about the same as what I paid for this sub-standard product, they are sitting on my self.
on May 30, 2011
This product is highly over rated. Do not purchase. Very low quality. 1200 count i dont know what that applies to they are very uncomfortably sheets.
I give one star only bc the product was shipped very fast.
I listened to the other reviews that said these sheets were very good for the price. Bs they are so thin you can read through them.
on June 12, 2014
My disappointment began the moment I picked these up from the post office. The supplier sent these via UPS but used a USPS Priority shipping box. That meant the cost of shipping was NOT covered, and the USPS requested that I pay the additional cost before they would hand over my package. This was not my fault or the post office's; it was the fault of the business that I purchased them through - Save City. When I opened the package, I noticed two things: one, the thread count was actually 1500 - 300 higher than I ordered, and two, the color was not the burgundy I ordered - it was RUST. I compared the color to rust colored pillows I purchase a few years ago for their vibrant rust color, and they matched exactly! I am keeping the sheets only because I need them, and the price and quality are good, but not because I'm actually satisfied. I am very disappointed by Save City's service.
on October 3, 2013
I have to say that I have not had the opportunity to use these sheets yet but have opened them to feel the fabric! It feels like these will be so soft and comfortable I can't wait to put them to use! The color is so bold and a perfect burgundy color they look like they will be a dream to use! I have never bought sheets by the thread count but have heard that the higher the thread count the softer...higher the quality of sheet you will be getting. I bought a different set due to our new bed arriving before the sheets would get here and didn't have a set I could use unless I used ones that I bought locally. I'll be saving these sheets for when the ones I use first are being washed for a backup set! This should be a treat!
on February 20, 2011
Two things these sheets are not.
First they are not 1200 thread count.
Second they are not Egyptian cotton ( some kind of poly mirco blend).
Notice that the shipping charges are more then the sheets.
The company covers the cost of the sheets and postage in the shipping charges
77 comments| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2013
FIRST OFF, this product was improperly tagged on amazon as cotton. BUYER BEWARE, this product is physically tagged 100% polyester! The color of the product is not really a burgandy but more of a burnt red, so beware if you like to be matchy with your colors. I would NOT PURCHASE this product again. I would however suggest a 400 ct cotton sheet from walmart for $30 instead of a 1200 ct polyester sheet for $25 here.

You will get exactly what you pay for, a cheap, deceptive, and improperly advertised product.
I have old Croscill patterns for my bedspread sets in both my master bedroom and guest room (Townhouse and Dunhill). While they still look good, it has been hard to find the sheets in those patterns in recent years, and when I do, they are often expensive. I opted to replace my worn out sheets with solid burgundy sheets instead.

I bought 1200 Thread Count Queen 4pc Bed Sheet Set Egyptian Quality Deep Pocket Burgundy and have been so pleased with them, I've purchased four sets - one for each bed and two spare sets. They match both Croscill patterns well and look wonderful.

The sheets are thin, but very soft and extremely nicely priced. They've worn well with weekly washings over the years, never fading or wearing thin.

The deep pockets fit my pillowtop mattresses perfectly, and they don't come off the corners no matter how much I toss and turn at night.
on October 3, 2013
I ordered these sheets and when I put them on my bed for the first time my finger went through the sheet.
I put up a review about my experience and the supplier asked me to take down the review and offered a refund. I took my review down, but then was harassed by them. They kept telling me that my review was still up and that they would not offer a refund until it was taken down.
I finally told them that the fight wasn't worth the $30 I spent on their sheets. I could have gotten better sheets at Wal Mart!
on January 23, 2014
I bought these sheets and I just love them ! They are very soft and comfy. I have had a lot of sheets and these are my favorite by far. I will be buying more very soon. I can't wait to slip into these soft sheets at night. I would highly recommend these to anyone who get hot at night while sleeping. These are great.