|Fits as expected||
Threads 4 Thought Men's Pullover V-Neck Slub Hoodie
- 45% Polyester, 34% Cotton, 12% Rayon, 5% Polyester, 4% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- One chest pocket in multi-colored jacquard
- Super soft organic cotton
- Classic crewneck
- Slim fit
- Sustainably made with organic and recycled materials
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This easy to wear tee features a multi-colored jacquard pocket on the front chest. It is made in a premium organic slob cotton with a textured look. Bound to look good with that pop of color on the chest Threads 4 Thought garments are completely sustainable, made from organic and recycled materials. A portion of all proceeds go to support the international rescue committee and the excellent work they do in the area of humanitarian response. Threads 4 Thought is fashion that empowers humans.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B4N8R7K
- Item model number: TM02185s
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 21, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a thin, soft fabric hoodie. The color I received looked just like the picture. For me the size was comfortable and slightly baggy as designed. It looks quite sexy and attractive, but may need layers depending on the weather and/or how revealing you want to be.
Please note that the washing instructions are to wash cold, gentle and air dry. It does not say to throw in the wash with your tie dye t-shirts you bought at Grateful Dead concerts in the 70's in hot water and then thrown into a hot dryer. If so, you'll end up with a shrunken hoodie that only your pet monkey Spanky can wear comfortably. (Lucky monkey!)
I liked that the materials are sustainable and part of the proceeds go to a good cause.
Its PERFECT, I wanted something light, with long sleeves and a hoodie, that can I wear on top of my collar shirt when the weather gets a little autumnal, so that I wouldn't have to crazy a jacket to keep me warm.
This fit the bill like a freakin glove.