Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Threads 4 Thought Men's Triblend Zip-Front Hoodie Jacket
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on June 18, 2013
I have owned two of these, both in Heather Black. While the fit was perfect and this product looked nice, the first one's zipper completely shattered after 6 months of use. After exchanging it for a new one, the second one's zipper also broke after 6 months.

Also, be aware; the material this is made out of is very thin. If you hold it up to the light you can easily see through it.
on June 10, 2013
I bought one and we liked it so much we bought a second. The second hoodie feel apart. First, one of the pockets was never completed sewn correctly. My son put the hoodie on, put his hands in the packets and one had a nice hole-not sewn or completed it seemed. As much as that bothered me I figured it was easier to sew the pocket together. Glad that it was done, my son took the hoodie back and was able to wear it for a few days. After that, the zipper completely broke. As a mom, I have bought MANY products for my kids through the years...especially for "boys"...I have never seen a product fall apart like this. My son only wore the hoodie-did not play basketball in it (which he should be able to) or use it extensively. He just simply wore it. Too much effort on my part to fight Amazon on this-I however, will not ever buy this product line again and start ordering more from Z****s to ensure easier returns when there is an issue. The 2 stars is because the first hoodie has been so far so good.
on August 8, 2013
I'm 6'3" 190 and a bit lanky. This hoodie feels and looks great. The arms have plenty of length and it has a nice fitted look to it, rather than baggy. If you're in shape, this will show it off a bit without being overly boastful of it. If you're skinny, you won't be swimming in this hoodie. Overall, great product, great price.

I purchased this in size LARGE.
on February 26, 2016
At first glance I was really excited as this looked like an amazing hoodie. As I went to try it on the first thing I noticed was the zipper was on the wrong side compared to every other article of zippered clothing I own. As I went to zip it awkwardly I noticed this hoodie was extremely tight!!! I ordered this in XL and this fit skin tight. I would recommend ordering a size larger than you are used to if you choose to order this item. The feel was spectacular but the fit was less than stellar. The zipper felt foreign.
on May 5, 2014
Great light jacket. Where I live some mornings are a bit chilly and the classrooms are A/C, with the only settings being 'off' and 'blizzard'. So it keeps me warm, but not too warm, especially when I go outside for passing and its midday and hottttttt. Its pretty well made, hasn't fallen apart on me yet (5 months in) and has yet to form those irritating lint balls. All in all, I'm happy
on April 29, 2013
The hoodie came in the right color, the right style, but unfortunately not the right size. I normally wear an XL comfortably, but ordered an XXL just in case it shrank. The tag read off as XXL, but it fit smaller than an XL does from any other brand I've worn. I thought I was doing alright by ordering a size up, but it ran two sizes small (since it didn't even fit as my regular size does).

It got 1 star for being the right hoodie, and another for making me start running again, but I can't give it more because every other article of clothing I have fits the same as it always has, but this was just ridiculously small.
on October 31, 2014
First, I ordered one size and received the wrong size and returned it, so I can't speak to the long-term quality. However, at first appearance this sweatshirt is extremely thin, cheap fabric, with a zipper that looks like a blind dog attached it to the front in the dark. It was nearly impossible to zip up due to the cheap materials, and the zipper is on the wrong side. Maybe not wrong side, but opposite side than every other zipper in my closet.
Anyway, even if the correct size had been sent, I would have returned it anyway because it looks like a stiff breeze would tear this thing to shreds.
on July 26, 2015
1 star solely for sizing, the actually quality of the product appeared quite good and I ended up giving it to someone 6 inches shorter than me and it fit fine. I usually wear a 2X and this was about 4 inches short of even being able to zip. It is a large at BEST and I think that would be exaggerating.
on July 16, 2016
Oh man, I love this hoodie! Literally have worn it everyday since I got it. Incredibly soft, warm, and versatile. Holds up to multiple washings per week. I work in a Chocolate Factory where temperatures fluctuate depending on which part of the building you are in - this hoodie is great to wear all day at work, can zip on or off quickly - keeps me warm during cold SW Colorado mornings. Pockets are great too. Highly recommend!
on July 16, 2014
I have a light gray Threads 4 Thought hoodie that I got as a gift and I like it so much that I bought it in other colors too. I wear zip up hoodies pretty much every day (I'm a software engineer) and this one is my favorite. It's fairly thick so it keeps me warm and it's good quality (no zipper problems, no holes or wear even after almost daily use for a few years).