Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on August 26, 2017
This book is more 3 1/2 stars. It's just a little bit better than ok but there is just something that holds me back from saying "I like it". The story for me doesn't come across as Debbie Macomber style. Three ladies meet at the fountain on campus of their university where they are attending their 15th college reunion. They sit for several hours sharing their love "woes" story. One wants to save herself for marriage, one it never alludes to and the third speaks of her wildness and bad girl persona around campus. By the end of their sharing each is left with out a significant other upon graduation and so called hero's that come to their rescue also hanging. Most of the middle part of the story (which is their sharing their stories) is ok, but then it goes to the epilogue. In the epilogue it tells their individual endings but doesn't bring them together. There was something off about the ending for me. AND for me the ending can make or break a story. It's broke. This story has a bit more personal intimacy than Debbie normal includes in most of her stories, while not vulgar or trashy it is alluded to and some descriptive heavy make out sessions.
on September 2, 2017
Fining love in the wrong place with a person you would have never thought of.
Well written story line, with the challenges of life and never really knowing
the outcome.
Very enjoyable.
on September 19, 2017
I enjoyed this book very much. Debbie Macomber is a fine writer. This is the first of her books I have read. The stories were great. Kept my interest, wanting to find out what happened next. A woman's book, young to older.
on August 28, 2017
Cute story, well written, as if Debbie Macomber would write anything less! It made me want to keep reading about the characters
on August 23, 2017
I loved this book, it kept me guessing the entire time. You will not be disappointed when you read it.
on August 28, 2017
I loved this. Debbie Macomber is one of my favorite writers...
on August 25, 2017
Always enjoy Debbie's books. Great story line, fun read, loved the ending.
on August 26, 2017
Absolutely wonderful. Hope springs eternal when our three brides learn that disappointments with their intended grooms can lead to eventual happiness.
on October 13, 2016
I have always enjoyed Debbie Macomber books. Macomber's characters are always believable and story line always holds my attention. Three Brides., No Groom was as intertaining as I exspected from Macomber.
on September 5, 2017
Great story. Endearing characters. Hard to put down!I always enjoy Debbie Macomber story! Can't wait to read more of her books.