Three Axis Hot Shoe Bubble Level for all DSLR Cameras with a Standard Hot Shoe Mount (Canon Nikon Sony)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CAPTURE THE PERFECT IMAGE: Easily identify if your camera is set up level on a tripod. A must have product for macro shooting.
- LIGHT COMPACT DESIGN: Lightweight, small, durable, and clear as crystal.
- SIZE: 25mm (1") x 25mm (1") x 25mm (1") (l x w x h).
- COMPATIBILITIES: Compatible with ALL DSLR Cameras with a Standard Hot Shoe Mount
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Three Axis Spirit Bubble Level for all DSLR Cameras with a Standard Hot Shoe Mount
- Quickly and easily adjust your camera angle so that all your photos come out perfectly leveled.
- The three axis levels provide even greater and precise control. It helps you achieve a finer degree of accuracy in capturing the perfect image.
- Used for panoramic photography, photo stitching, architectural photography, and perspective control.
- A must have when shooting with a tripod! Just slide the bubble level in your cameras hot shoe!
- Works with any DSLR camera with a standard hot shoe mount.
- Made of lightweight, clear acrylic.
- Size: 25mm (1") x 25mm (1") x 25mm (1").
Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
- Each microfiber is individually and neatly packed in it's own polyurethane plastic bag for long term safekeeping.
Top Customer Reviews
PROS: Relatively Inexpensive. looks cool. Bubbles very easy to see. Fits snugly on Olympus EPL5, EPL7 and OMD-M5mkII. No wobble at all, and not too tight, so putting it on it will always be in the same position relative the camera each time. Compared with building levels (professional) and this unit was spot on all three axes (measured with the camera in horizontal and vertical modes).
CONS: None that I can see. Reliability seems good so far - I took this on some hiking trips to the desert and it fared well - lots of blowing sand, in and out of the bag and no scratches yet. worked like a charm for panoramas.