Check Out Our Turntable Store
Need a new record player? Check out our turntable store for a great selection of turntables, needles, accessories, and more.
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge [Vinyl] Limited Edition
|Listen Now with Prime Music Join Prime||Prime Members|
Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge (U.S. PA Version) [Explicit]
|New from||Used from|
Audio, Cassette, December 30, 2017
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
This 13 tracks disc is a combination of strong melodies, smart and exciting arrangement, breath-taking guitar solo, the mix-up of emo/punk rhythm and guitar solo is refeshing and sucessful twist, they sucessfully made turn and twist and stop, nothing really innovative here, but they just combined things that we already knew in smart and effective ways, in order to push and pull listeners to different climax and scenes, and the "Romeo and Juliet" inspired lyrics are sentimental and powerful, listen to "Thank You for the Venom", "I Never Told You What I Do for a Living", "Helena" and their first single "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)", you might feel weird at first, but you'll find yourselves singing their tunes while you have nothing to do soon.
1. Helena-Excellent choice to put this song first. I listened to this about 8 times in a row before moving on to track 2. One of the most catchy and energetic songs on this cd. 10/10
2. Give em Hell Kid-Another energetic song, try not moving to this one. 9/10
3. To the End-well...more energy. Awesome guitar/vocal combination in this song. Awesome lyrics too. 9/10
4. You know what they do to guys...-Very cool intro to this song, kind of jazzy. One of the harder choruses on the album. Very catchy. Probably my third favorite. 10/10
5. Im Not Okay-"You said you read me like a book, but the pages are all torn and frayed"-good song and very emotional. Catchy and more punk sounding than others. Energetic, just like all others. 10/10
6. The Ghost of You-Wow! My definite favorite. Best chorus I have ever heard and great lyrics. "at the top of my lungs, in my arms she dies, she dies" Most emotion in this one, but still hits as hard as the others. I like that. 11/10
7. The Jetset life is gonna kill me-Great hard hitting chorus and good all around song. 9/10
8. Interlude-just an interlude, nothing special
9.Read more ›
Helena 10/10 Great opener, great energy, a standout.
Give 'Em Hell Kid 9/10 Catchy, pretty short, well tune overall.
To The End 9.25/10 Has twisted lyrics, but is a very upbeat and well played song.
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison 9.5/10 Great intro, reminds me of Bohemian Rhapsody, this is a very unique song, always good to listen to.
I'm Not Okay(I Promise) 10/10 It bugs me how people seem to be dissapointed with this song, it is so awesome, its one of my favs, so so catchy.
The Ghost of You 10/10 Arguably the best song on here, its the albums only ballad, its incredible.
The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You 9/10 Somewhat of a stepdown from the first 6, but its still great and catchy, you'll hum it a lot.
Interlude N/A Interludes are usually nothin special, but I must say this is relaxing.
Thank You For the Venom 9/10 One of the catchiest choruse on here, one of the two songs I heard before buying the cd.
Hang 'Em High 8.5/10 Worst song on the album, has a country feel to it. Still catchy, typical MCR.
It's Not A Fashion Statement, Its A Deathwish 9.5/10 The song on the album that really gows on you, good beggining, the real song has the f word in it.Read more ›
This album gives you 13 quality tracks that can blow you're mind away!
Let me first start with "I'm Not Okay (I promise)" You may have seen this video on MTV, or on the internet, but for those of you who have'nt, this is their best song on the album. The beggining guitar sequence is a nice way to introduce the plot, and the lyrics blow me away. This was "My Chemical Romance's" first single, and I don't think it will be their last.
Helena: This song was probably my favorite out of the 13 tracks on this album. The chorus is really catchy. At first, this song might seem weird, but I promise that you'll enjoy it after a while. Back to the chorus. Here are the lyrics:
"What's the worst thing I could say
Things are better if I stay!
So long and good night
So long and good night!"
They might not seem to snazzy on paper, but they are really catchy when listening to them. I enjoy the plot line as well. This song really showed the emotional side of My Chemical Romance, and I hope that they can make more songs like this in the future.
Thank You For The Venom: Wow! At first I was stunned. I thought that this was one of those kind of songs you just do to add to you're album, but I was wrong.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I first discovered MCR when I was 12 and saw their music video "Helena" on Fuse, back in 2005. I became an instant fan. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Torieku
This album is perfect for everyone who wants to paint it black. A punk rock album meant for gods and goddesses of their own world who need some theme music when they walk the... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Crystal Gearhart
All the songs are amazing; Helena, Cemetery, I'm Not OK. Full of angst and melody - Love It!Published 1 month ago by Debi