- File Size: 2729 KB
- Print Length: 193 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: John P. Choisser (July 7, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 7, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LMKHNAM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #846,071 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Three Creations: Reconciling Science and Religion Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The great strength of the book is its breadth of relevant discussion about origins – including scientific, philosophical and religious considerations. Drawing from the author’s graduate training and teaching experience in science, the book presents a remarkable collection of scientific information and related philosophical questions, all related to the question: Can these three creations ever be explained by science alone? The scientific evidence and philosophical considerations presented in support will be an education for most readers; in what other single book will one read about all the following ideas?
1. Evolution as a deterministic process (“chance is not a force”)
2. The origination of all heavy elements within first generation stars composed solely of hydrogen and helium.
3. The existence of carbon (the basis for all known life) originating in our universe only when it was already billions of years old (explaining the need for our universe’s size if it were to have any carbon-based life forms).
4.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The author discusses both sides in a fair way, but points out why he believes science cannot be the full answer to the universe's history.Published 12 months ago by Sterling
This book made me think. I enjoyed the writing and the authors point of view.Published 21 months ago by Coandted