Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 11-20 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 516 reviews
on May 21, 2004
I defintley recommened the debut album of newcomers, "Three Days Grace." I was totally blown away by all the songs on this cd. It's not like any other album where just the first 2 or 3 songs on the album are good and then the rest sucks. All the songs on the album are awesome. The lyrics are so well thought of and you can tell they put tons of hard work into writing and composing their songs. The electric guitar work utilized in this piece is the best I have ever heard without a doubt! Every rock fan should own this album, and if you don't, shame on you! Your missing out on one of the best rock albums ever! So go head, BUY IT! You won't be dissapointed! I promise.
on June 13, 2017
Every song rocks
on July 14, 2015
great album, costs more than their new ones at fye, let that tell you the quality.
fun and jumpy and sometimes angsty, perfect for the rock fan who listens to breaking benjamin or seether
on October 23, 2003
So far I've listened to half of the CD and alot of it sounds the same....They are a hell of a lot better than Smile Empty Soul. This CD can be pretty heavy at times and it can sound alot like Nickelback. The lyrics aren't that great but its there first album so I'll give them some credit. I bought this CD because I wanted to listen to more of them , and so far its not a bad listen , but it could be better. I also bought it because I'm going to there show w/ Nickelback & Trapt. As time grows on I probably will raise my rating but for now it remains a 3.5.....
on January 29, 2014
Some of my favorite Three Days Grace songs are on this one. It's one of their better cds. I love the songs Just Like You and I Hate Everything About You. They are a great band. If you like bands like Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, and similar artists, you would probably love this.
on April 16, 2017
As expected
on July 27, 2016
Good product, good price, great sale.
on November 23, 2015
little disappointed enjoyed their latest human tried their first release not so much
on July 14, 2004
After seeing the videos for "I Hate Everything About You" and "Just Like You" just a few times, I knew I had to have this CD. I received it from Amazon.com about 2 weeks ago and cannot stop listening to it. Every song has a character all its own and the entire CD has kept me enthralled (I'm starting to wonder if it's possible to wear out a CD by playing it too much!). If you've only heard the first 2 singles from Three Days Grace and love those songs, I think you'll enjoy this CD as much as I do. Or if you're looking for an awesome CD from an up-and-coming band with real talent, this CD should please you as well.
on August 22, 2016