Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on May 23, 2011
This book is written in an entirely different tone than her first book. The first book was tongue in cheek and cute, but this one was more of an instructional manual of what she thought was wrong with other people's parenting and how they should fix it. Not nearly as funny. Dissapointing since I put off buying this book for years and then finally did. I was really expecting more since I absolutely loved her first book.
on October 8, 2014
I read her other book Three Martini Playdate when my son was still in the womb and it was a nice and realistic prep for motherhood. And hysterical. This second book was just as great.
on July 27, 2011
I was expecting a lot more out of these books. I ordered both, thinking they would be good for a laugh.
Maybe I have a different kinda sence of humor, cause it they didn't make me laugh at all.
The running alcohol theme was a bit much.
on October 9, 2007
I loved Three-Martini Playdate, the Three-Martini Family Vacation did not disappoint either; just as funny, insightful, and intelligently written as the first one, I love these books!
on June 20, 2010
Loved it when I borrowed from library so bought my own copy tonight. Great read