Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 17, 2015
This DVD was purchased as a birthday gift for my 12 year old granddaughter whose birthday was on 08/08. Unfortunately, we were not able to see all of this movie because the DVD skipped. We got to the part where the baby's biological mother rang the door-bell & wanted to claim Mary as her child. The 3 bachelors who were taking care of Mary were really surprised when the Mom showed up. I would highly recommend this movie. It was filled with laughter & showed how these three single men cared for Mary with love.
I did not want to call AMAZON again, because even though this DVD was NEW, it skipped & we could not watch it to the end. I was disappointed in not being able to see this movie from beginning to the end.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE. Even though this movie is an oldie, families would enjoy sitting down with some popcorn & watching it
together.
on March 7, 2017
We love watching movies from our childhood with our children. The kids enjoyed the "thrill" aspect of this film and we enjoyed the nostalgia. There were a few questions from the kids, but it was not inappropriate for our 10-13 year olds.
on August 11, 2017
Cute movie. I bought this as part of a movie night themed prize for a baby shower. Added a few bags of microwave popcorn, some candy, and a couple cans of coke to complete the gift!
on September 5, 2015
I received my DVD today. I'm very pleased with the product. This is one of my favorite movies and my boyfriend's. We've been to several DVD stores and have been unable to find Three Men and a Baby on DVD. Every place we went to said the movie was "too old" and could not be found. And some didn't even try. So needless to say, when I found the product on Amazon, I was ecstatic. It was quick, easy, and an incredible price. The delivery was quick and the product was packaged safely. I absolutely recommend this product to all who are interested!
on January 23, 2011
While watching this movie, I was laughing at every scene. Tom Selleck and Steve Guttenburg are a riot as they first discover the baby sleeping at their door while their third roommate is gone to act in a movie. The first reaction is that Tom Selleck calls Guttenburg over and says, "What is this?"
"It's a baby." Guttenburg says in an innocent tone.
"I know it's a baby." You see Selleck's forced grin. "What's it doing there?"
"It's sleeping."

All three men have their hands full with the baby at first, but then you see that the little baby, Mary, is beginning to grow on them. Selleck and Guttenburg both have dates while seeing a play and their other roommate, the father, is at home with Mary. When they call home at Intermission and don't get an answer, they both rush home, just to see that there was nothing wrong in the first place.

What was really hilarious was how the men had to deal with the heroin problem. In the beginning, they hear that a "package" is to be dropped off at their house, and to keep it until it's to be picked up a few days later. From the beginning, the baby is assumed to be this "package" and they try to pass her off to the heroin dealers when they arrive, just to realize their mistake right before the guys try to drive off with the baby to be put in the car trunk. But the men keep coming back to find their heroin, until the city's finest get involved to take the dealers down.

An excellent movie! I've already ordered the sequel!
on July 29, 2016
What is not to love about this movie? It has everything. As a guy this movie is totally relatable for anyone who has watched a baby for the first time. Not to mention the comical hijinks that take place are great. This movie may not be in my top 10 but there are too many movies to narrow down to just 10!

If you're on the fence just buy it, it's cheap and a great addition to any collection.
on March 25, 2017
I remember watching it when it came out in 1987. I just saw it again and a funny movie with a great cast. The plot is a little silly with the bad guys but overall it made me laugh.
on April 26, 2017
This is a movie that you can watch over and over again. It lifts your spirit.
on April 3, 2017
I grew up watching Three Men and a Baby. Made a perfect birthday gift for my mother.
on May 21, 2015
This was a great movie when it came out and even today it still holds up. My daughters love this movie and it is rare to have them sit and watch anything for over 15 minutes but they watched it from start to finish. My 18 month old son also sat on the couch next to them and started to watch this one as well, he really only seemed interested when the scenes with the baby came on. Still a great movie after all these years.