- File Size: 2226 KB
- Print Length: 12 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Serpentine Music & Media (November 11, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 11, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007SIR8OS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,555,121 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Three Steps to Selling Your eBook: Platform Building for Authors (Authors Go Public Book 1) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
The kind of mistakes you won't make if you read Anne's book.
Seriously. None of these is hard. Nothing in here should lead to a "why didn't I think of that?" moment. Yet the fact remains -- most authors don't even know that they are NOT doing the things Ann talks about.
Don't be that person. Don't leave obvious holes in your strategy. Invest the tiny amount of money and the 10 minutes it will take to read the book (more like an hour if you need to follow any of the excellent links to additional content she's provided.) You'll see better results if you do. I promise.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Obviously I'm biased because I work with Anne Hill producing high-info meetups for the Bay area. I just want to comment on the life lessons she includes in this book. Read morePublished on June 7, 2012 by Suzanna Stinnett
Excellent book. Concise and a well-structure easy read. While it provides many nuggets of information in itself, its value is also in its use as a hub with links to more detailed... Read morePublished on April 13, 2012 by Chris Hollingworth
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Books > Self-Help > Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help