- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Citadel (June 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0806509465
- ISBN-13: 978-0806509464
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.8 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,614,138 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Three Stooges Scrapbook Paperback – June 1, 2000
Featured theatre & performance books
Explore featured titles on theatre and performance.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Twenty years of subsequent Stooges research has turned up some discrepancies, but overall this book is the definitive reference tool. Authors Joan Howard, who is Moe's daughter, and the Lenburg brothers created a tome that deserves an updated printing for the 2000's! (Although the current management of C3 will probably not allow that to happen.)
Since SCRAPBOOK's publication, it has been worthily joined by:
- THE COMPLETE THREE STOOGES by Jon Solomon, a detailed and worthy companion that analyses each Three Stooges film from 1930 - 1970
- Moe Howard's own autobiography, MOE HOWARD AND THE THREE STOOGES (1976) *
- And, Joan Howard's CURLY: BIOGRAPHY OF THE SUPERSTOOGE (1985) *
* Out of print, but used copies are readily available from Amazon, other online retailers, and online auction sites
... This book and the aforemtioned companions combine to make the best reference tools for any Three Stooges fan!
I strongly recommend this for any Stooge fan, then loan it to someone who thinks that the Stooges are only what they saw on a rerun.
However, this book was also published in 1981. While most of the basic facts haven't changed, that's still nearly 25 years ago. A lot has happened since, and a revised updated edition really seems in order.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a must have for any serious Three Stooges fan. I like how it goes into detail about each individual and Ted Healy as well. I am glad it was update after 30 years. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Frank r redskin fan
What an entertaining book. I have been a Stooge fan since I was ten years old. I found them on a local TV station at seven in the morning while getting ready for school. Read morePublished on July 17, 2013 by Fedora Fan
Its great to see some of there own pictures of family and friends.Plus the stories about them .I thank the Lord for the good ,clean comedy that the Three Stooges brought to so many... Read morePublished on June 15, 2013 by Ricky C. Trail
Excellant job of researching! Brings back many wonderful memories of the "Boys". They were a credit to the motion picture industry.Published on April 22, 2013 by Gabriel J. Arra
Excellent book! The local cable stations show the Stooges every Saturday here and it is great to have a book about them.Published on February 7, 2013 by David Kirk
This was a gift for Christmas for my husband. He was thrilled! He will check this one out for years to come!Published on December 30, 2012 by kathleen