Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Three-leg Transfer Head Adaptor Nozzle Gas Bottle Screwgate Camping Stove Gear
|Price:||$4.04 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Product Name : Three-leg Transfer Head Adaptor;Material : Plastic, Metal
- Thread Dia : 11mm/ 7/16";Fit Nozzle Gas Bottle Dia : 43mm/ 1.7"
- Total Size(Approx.) : 88 x 88 x 59cm/3.5'' x 3.5'' x 2.3"(L*W*H);Main Color : Black, Silver Tone, Gold Tone
- Weight : 88g
- Package Content : 1 x Three-leg Transfer Head Adaptor
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Made of metal and plastic material, features three-leg head, 11mm thread dia, fit 43mm dia Nozzle Gas Bottle. Great accessory for outdoor camping, picnic, etc. It is a stove gear for your daily life, compact size design, it is portable for you to carry about. The Nozzle Gas Bottle is not included here.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
Update: June 1, 2015
Still love this Adapter but after few camping trips, found out that can NOT use any windshield for cooking. No problems with tank but found out black plastic melt down with any extra heat.
The reasons I opted for the combo of this adapter+CB canisters, versus the regular camping fuel bottle such as the Coleman or Jetboil Jetboil Jetpower Fuel are:
1) the fuel prices. I can get the 4-pack CB canisters at local Asian markets for $2.99 (that's $0.75 for one eight-oz bottle). If you can't find any Asian market nearby, while online prices for Gasone canisters here on Amazon are higher at $2 for an eight-oz bottle; it's still much more economical than the regular camping fuel canisters.
2) This adapter also serves as a stove stand/support for the ultra light stove, it's very stable with the three-legged design; and the folding legs make it easy for storage and transport.
3) In terms of weight, the CB canister, which weighs in at 340 grams when full, is actually lighter and contains twice the fuel of a regular 4 oz. camping gas canister, which weighs around 380 grams when full.Read more ›
I didn't find the problem with the rubber ring where attaching the gas can, but once removed the metal gas can connector, it had to replace all 3 screw with longer ones to be able to tight it.
The main three-legged body of this flammable gas canister adapter is made of nylon or a similar soft plastic, onto which the crudely stamped, heavy gauge sheet-metal attachment plate for the butane cylinder is affixed with three ~1/8" long pan-head sheet-metal screws. In the center of this plate is a roughly stamped hole about 3/16" in diameter, behind which is a very small O-ring, which floats between the attachment plate and the nylon body. This O-ring is supposed to keep the gas from the butane cylinder from escaping, but it is not under any kind of compression between the plate and the nylon body to ensure an airtight fit(!). Further, because this O-ring is made of a fairly hard rubber and has an internal diameter (ID) of only about 1/16" (about half the size of the canister nozzle), and does not align well with the plate because it is free floating, it makes a very poor seal with the canister nozzle. Also, this so-called "seal" only does its job by supposedly slipping around the canister nozzle, which also happens to be the mechanical valve actuating mechanism, so you must depress (i.e. OPEN) the valve while simultaneously trying to seal it in a very questionable manner, all the while audibly leaking flammable gas.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Needed to bend out the sheet metal to allow it to connect to the fuel tank. Works fine now.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is a great way to convert your stove to the cheaper butane cylinder. Stable lightweight and easy to use!Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Just what I was looking for. The butane bottle installs easily but also easily removed... I had the bottle come off in my hand while fiddling with an attached gas stove. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Northwood
easily breaks the moment you try to install a can of gas. complete garbage.Published 13 months ago by curious
Works fine so far for 7 days use! With this cheap adaptor you can use butane gas! 1 can (16oz) only for about $1.
It works fine with my MSR rocket stove!
Does a good job but a little flimsy. Of course it doesn't weigh much if you're going to use it hiking. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Pete