Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Three's Company
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon August 6, 2009
I had a difficult time deciding how to rate "Three's Company". This book is a Samhain Publishing erotic anthology in trade paperback with stories from three authors. While all three stories deal with menage, each depicts a different situation and gave me a different 'feel'. All three stories DO have graphic descriptions of oral, anal, and vaginal sex (sometimes all at the same time) AND some light BDSM (bondage, spankings, etc) so if these things bother you...Don't read this book! As far as a rating goes, I decided to rate each story separately and then average the rating for the overall book...so there!

First up is Lorelei James with "Wicked Garden". Billy and Eden were childhood friends and then a bit more. But on Eden's prom night, Billy ran out on her at a very 'delicate' moment. A few years have passed and Billy's back in town working on a consulting job whose ultimate decision could end up costing Eden HER job. The fire between them is still there and it doesn't take long for Billy to make up his hasty exit. So what happens when Eden's OTHER 'friend with benefits' hits town? ***Three stars and 105 pages. Very hot, but I didn't feel much emotion to go with the sex.

Next is "A Question of Trust" by Jess Dee. Gabe is Madeline's dream man and the best lover she's ever had. When his best friend Connor visits, both Gabriel and Connor let Madeline know that they would love to love her...together. Madeline's always thought of herself as a one-man woman and Gabriel is that man, isn't he? ***Three and a half stars and 85 pages. Still very hot, yet I was intrigued by Dee's realistic depiction of a situation that I could see really happening in such a relationship.

Jayne Rylon rounds out the trio with "Nice and Naughty". During a carefree afternoon country drive, Alexa races a motorcycle. She ends up having sex with the stranger on the side of the road and can't quite believe she acutally did that! Now two weeks later, she arrives at a job interview and the jerk acts like he can't remember her! Can anybody say twins? ***Four stars and 92 pages. Even with the brother ick factor, this story had suspense, hot sex, and emotional impact...at least for me.

So overall (unless my math is REALLY bad) I give the "Three's Company" anthology three and a half stars...and I'll round it up for the smoking hot sex throughout!
on December 17, 2009
Three's Company is Fantastic!!
Apart from a great storyline, this book delivers great sexual chemistry between the characters. The scenes are explicit so if you are not into that than this book is not for you. If you are a hardcore fan than this book is great for you!!
All three stories are different in their own way. The first and second story are by far my favorite because of the relationship between the characters...the feeling of "okay i'll share...for HER pleasure...but she's still MINE!" is very sweet! in a weird sort of way! :P
Hope you enjoy as much as i did.
VINE VOICEon November 14, 2009
While I generally like traditional romance, sometimes I like something a little out there. Menage stories are my "out there" alternative choice. I've read many. None have worked for me quite the way Jess Dee's A Question of Choice did.

In addition to containing one of the hottest scenes I have ever read or could have imagined, the story hit the right tone emotionally. I hate menage stories where the couple is in an exclusive monogamous relationship and the man says out of the blue "I want you to have sex with my friend". And the woman, a virgin at the beginning of the relationship, becomes a toy for two "alpha males" who seem more concerned with pleasing themselves than the woman involved. Those stories smack of exploitation, especially when the third party is introduced unexpectedly and the woman's protests are ignored. Not sexy.

None of that in Dee's story. The heroine is very into it and is actually the one who broaches the subject. She even seeks out the third party(her boyfriend's buddy) when he seems reluctant to "go there". Incredibly sexy. I would say more, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

I may never have to by another meange book again. Its that good.
on December 30, 2011
I was looking for some reading to share with my husband. The stories (only 3 total) are lengthy with a lot of back-story which wouldn't be a problem for an individual reader but this was meant to be read together as a couple. The steamy scenes are well-written, sensitive, and not laughably cheesy as is often found in erotica. I tabbed the sections we would like and after doing that I expect this book to be well-read. We found Sweet Life and Sweet Life 2 by Violet Blue to be better fodder for couple-reading because of the short-story format but the overall writing in this book is better.
on March 21, 2014
Three's Company is a good story. It includes a good mystery, a traffic love story and a little history of modeling and CSI activities.
It certainly was a book that when I began reading I couldn't stop until I had finished the last page.
on June 5, 2014
I liked the story,but I think it could have been better it did give some insight to the imagination and it had it's moments of pleasure and intrique I was satisfied with this book,but it fell short of being really good.
Three quick and scrumptious reads from three erotic authors who really know their stuff!! Highly recommend for those instances when you're striving to get over a book slump or hangover... Perfect!
on October 7, 2015
Great book . If you want a book that makes you hot and bothered this us the book for you. Loved it !!!! Once again Lorelei James does not disappoint !!!!
on February 10, 2013
IT WAS OK. SOME PARTS BETTER THAN OTHERS. IF YOU BARROW THE BOOK TO READ IT IS WORTH IT BUT I WOULD NOT SPEND MY MONEY ON IT.
on January 7, 2013
Lorelei James' story was good. The others were okay, wouldn't buy this type of book again, like good old fashion romance.