Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 28, 2013
I thoroughly loved Threes all the way until the end of the entire series; cast changes and all. I really missed Chrissy, but the show itself was still fantastic. Mr. Furley was a great replacement. He brought a totally new comedy that I loved. I think the only thing that bothered me was the discs themselves. Disc 1 and 2 were plain and silver with the titles of the shows printed on the discs. Exactly like my Seasons 1-4 are. Then disc 3 has a color picture of Chrissy looking like she's crying. Makes me wonder...why would they do that? Almost like they wanted to everyone to see her shamed? I don't know why but that just bothered me. Other than that, the show was fantastic. I will always love this show. Then the 4th disc has Cindy on it.
on November 11, 2017
I never was a There's Company can but was curious how she left the show after so much vitriol amongst the cast.
on July 20, 2013
I purchased this DVD because I read online that the last episode the Ropers (Norman Fell and Audra Lindley) ever appeared on, Night of the Ropers, was on during Season 5. I've always loved the episodes that the Ropers appeared on so having this episode on DVD was the main reason that I bought this season of the series. Also, another one of the episodes that a lot of fans talk about, Downhill Chaser, is on this DVD set as well. Finally, this is the season in which Jenilee Harrison is introduced as Cindy so this is a great DVD for Cindy fans. If you're a Three's Company fan like I am, you'll enjoy having this DVD set in your collection!
on March 23, 2010
There are 4 discs in this set.
I've been watching Three's Company ever since I was a kid and to this day it is still one of my favorite shows, if not THE favorite. I still always have to catch the reruns on TVLand. I, like so many others, always preferred the Chrissy or Terri episodes over the Cindy ones, that is until I recently re-watched this one episode on TVLand where Cindy moves in and it made me laugh out loud. So to Amazon I came to buy this DVD set for this specific reason. For that one episode where Cindy moves in -- It has got to be one of John Ritter's funniest episodes because Cindy ends up putting Jack through so much, and there is Jack tripping over things and being knocked everywhere by Cindy's clutziness... Showing John Ritter for what he was awesome at - physical comedy.
Not to mention Joyce Dewitt (Janet) is funny in these episodes too.

So why do so many people knock it? It's hilarious! But then again when is Three's Company not funny. Still makes you laugh after all these years!!

*(Just as a sidenote, in my opinion the other of John's funniest episodes ever would have to be when Jack takes tranqs for a plane ride but that is found on another dvd set not this one.)
on August 31, 2017
A truly classic television series.
on March 2, 2006
It was a pivotal year: Suzanne leaving and breaking the wonderful dynamic between TC's three stars. I am fond of Jenilee Harrison; however, the chemistry just wasn't the same. A show that generally treated its lead actors as equals was in the early stages of appearing lopsided. John Ritter's role would begin to expand, culminating in a virtual "one man show" by the 7th and 8th seasons.

Still, season 5 has wonderful moments. Suzanne remained for the first few episodes and, at this point, she, Joyce, and John have their act honed to a perfect pitch. Jenilee at least brought an on-screen distraction to the off-screen legal battles that continued for many months. The scripts still seemed original and it was wonderful having Mr. Don Knotts return for his second season. The roommates really get their groove on in season 6, when Priscilla Barnes makes her debut.

The disc quality is great and it feels as though you are watching the original broadcast of each episode.

This 5th season of TC presents a show in transition - still wonderfully funny, but just slightly to the left of its very best.
on April 24, 2017
This is the season with the David Miller episode, which is one of my favorites. This season has a lot of great episodes.
on March 14, 2017
excellent
on November 3, 2017
Love it
on July 21, 2014
You will Laugh even watching alone when you see this excellent witty, amusing series. Each episode is brilliant, short daily life issues handled with simple, healthy approach. Each dialogue, each sentence spoken & each act is well composed, acted & perfect to create continuous humour. I consider it as a Masterpiece of TV series in Humour. Use of fine language, right words of English is remarkable. Each episode is a complete & unconnected with others and takes about 20 minutes to enjoy.