ThriftyVac TV2 Vacuum Bags (Quart size)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The ThriftyVac® TV2 resealable food vacuum bag is a high-quality, low-cost bag that maintains a vacuum for over two years and sells for 1/3 the price of vacuum bags of similar quality. The TV2 only works with the patented ThriftyVac® Vacuum Packing System.
- Unlike all other resealable vacuum bags, the TV2 needs no hole in its side to vacuum out the air. Instead, air is evacuated from the bag through its natural seal, using the ThriftyVac® vacuum-packing device. Eliminating the hole in the side of the bag not only eliminates a possible leakage path, but also simplifies the manufacturing process and minimizes the number of different materials needed to manufacture the bag. These simplifications reduce costs.
- The TV2 is BPA-free and made of a high-strength blend of polyethylene and nylon. This high-strength blend resists punctures by sharp food items such as bones.
- The ThriftyVac® TV2 Quart-size comes in packs of 20, and the GallonPlus-size comes in packs of 18
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Resealable vacuum bags allow food to be vacuum packed without using heat. Since no heat is needed, the machinery used to vacuum pack the bags can be reduced in both size and complexity, thereby making the vacuum packing process more affordable and more convenient. Conventional resealable vacuum bags have a hole in their sides to provide a vacuum port. This hole is covered with a thin patch of plastic that, ideally, allows air only to flow outside the hole. For the vacuum process to work, the area surrounding the hole must be kept free of food, thereby reducing the usable space inside the bag. The revolutionary ThriftyVac® TV2 vacuum bag provides a more cost-effective alternative by eliminating the hole in the side of the bag, and evacuating air through the bag’s natural seal.
Top Customer Reviews
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets