Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Build, manage, ride, customize and socialize your way through the five theme parks you've created
- The simplest, most intuitive development tools available for all 75-plus ride types, from wooden, corkscrew and inverted coasters to merry-go-rounds, trains and all your favorite carnival rides
- Play classic midway games like bumper cars, saucer soccer, remote-control cars, shooting gallery, mini-golf, rhythm challenges, arcade-style shoot- em-ups and puzzlers
- Interact and develop a relationship with any guests you see - Listen to and address their unique concerns about your park, joke with them, and even help a guest impress his crush by winning that special prize
- Explore 15 different themed areas spread across five theme parks, such as Pirates Gone Wild, Gold Rush, Ancient Treasures of Egypt and Moon Base
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, it's the little things that hurt the game. The dialog consists of nothing but random trivia that only Sheldon Cooper would know which is off putting. Not to mention the cheesy attempts at flirting. Also, when building a ride, you can only do so much, go so fast, or go so high. It's limiting. And it's also difficult to design color because it uses a color wheel that is tricky to get just right.
Another thing is that the graphics are very blurry. They tried to make the parks look expansive but it just looks foggy.
All in all though, it's worth your time and money. Very entertaining for those who like trivia and creating rollercoasters.