FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Build, manage, ride, customize and socialize your way through the five theme parks you've created The simplest, most intuitive development tools available for all 75-plus ride types, from wooden, corkscrew and inverted coasters to merry-go-rounds, trains and all your favorite carnival rides
- Play classic midway games like bumper cars, saucer soccer, remote-control cars, shooting gallery, mini-golf, rhythm challenges, arcade-style shoot- em-ups and puzzlers
- Interact and develop a relationship with any guests you see - Listen to and address their unique concerns about your park, joke with them, and even help a guest impress his crush by winning that special prize
- Explore 15 different themed areas spread across five theme parks, such as Pirates Gone Wild, Gold Rush, Ancient Treasures of Egypt and Moon Base
- Customize your own playable character's gender, head, body, clothes, skin tone and accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Visit Thrillville for a nonstop party in a theme park you create. Thrillville lets you experience a fully interactive and customizable amusement park where you can play dozens of midway minigames interact with your park guests and even build and ride roller coasters and over 100 attractions. Out on the midway you can jump on your rides for real gaming experiences racing on go-kart tracks you put together and playing mini-golf on courses you designed and joining friends for dozens of four-player party games from bumper cars to arcade shoot-'em-ups. You can also tour the park on foot chatting and joking with all the guests to help them out and make sure they're enjoying themselves.Format: SONY PSP Genre: SPORTS/GAMES Rating: RP UPC: 023272404390 Manufacturer No: 40439
Top customer reviews
In Thrillville you are taking over park operations for your uncle while he is recouperating. Whats great about Thrillville is that when you first turn it on you are thrown right into the action. Thrillville is based on missions rather than reform park building(you have to place certain rides and concessions in predetermined areas.) Other than that it is great. You can build your own rides and then ride them, there are mini games that you have to play to earn money and earn respect from your park patrons. Another great aspect is the interaction with guest, all the way down to flirting with them, then becomeing them and then flirting with others.
Overall if you are looking for a great rollercoaster sim game on a handheld(the only one) then this is definitely for you. Some of the aspects of RCT3 and many orginal ones are all packed into this great PSP game.
Park finances are managed by you, and you must decide how much to spend, borrow, or invest into marketing, research, hiring and training staff, etc. There's a lot to keep track of.
The rock, rap, and other music in the game at first is great, but it gets somewhat annoying when it plays over and over and over again while you're trying to concentrate on playing the game. I had my character running for the nearest mini-game gateways just to give myself breaks from the obnoxious rap music (I hate rap). The mini-games' music scores are more arcade style. If there's a way to turn the music off, or down without effecting the rest of the gameplay sounds, I have yet to find it.
Some of the mini-games are fun, some I had no clue as to what the object of the mini-game was. The controls on a few were odd, too. All of them are arcade-style that can be played repeatedly in both park management mode and party play mode. You start off with access to a few of them, and then gradually unlock more mini-games as you progress through the game.
Chatting with the park guests is, well, I can only think of one word to describe it..."Strange!" The topics given to choose from are off the wall and there's no fluidity to the conversations.
I think this one is way overpriced so I'm only giving it 3 stars.