Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 28, 2014
I have really enjoyed listening to this new album! There are more low-key, relaxing songs on this album. It is different from most of their other albums, but it really does stand on it's own two feet. Even if it doesn't appeal to every person as a whole, I would say there is at least one song for everyone.

The first release of 'All You've Ever Wanted' is a fantastic song for self reflection. A wonderful addition to our collection of Casting Crowns albums! It's a great reminder that Jesus has already died for our shortcomings and mistakes, and that we don't have to punish ourselves. We simply need to lead as examples and accept God, he has already forgiven us. It is a fabulous song for families to explain to kids how to rely on God, and accept his forgiveness.

'Dream For You' is so much fun to listen to, it tells David's and Mary's stories of how they put their future in God's hands, it's pretty upbeat and fun. One of the heavier, powerful songs on the album would be 'Love You With the Truth', and it really is fantastic.

Another song I have been enjoying is 'Waiting on the Night to Fall'. It really shows Mark Hall's range, and the lyrics are moving even if it is slower. 'Just Be Held' is favorite song of my kids, they have really been enjoying the new music, too!

The whole CD is loaded with moving, engaging lyrics that reach your heart. The thing I have noticed about Casting Crowns albums over the years, is that there is always a theme or style common within the songs. This album just is on the more relaxing end of the spectrum, and definitely worth a listen. I really look forward to more of their music, as always!
on October 28, 2016
Love it!! It arrived in the mail just before I left for for a Bible Study in prison and we use CDs for worship.
I took my new CD,still in the wrapper ,as got my mail before I got in the car to leave. I handed to the inmate who was
helping with the worship music to look at and be started the music for the night with the song "Thrive". I was
thrilled cause it was my favorite and the men were blessed. Thank you for your beautiful music and know God is
using it in prison. Keep up the work.
on December 19, 2016
One more stellar cd from Christian musics most inspiring artists. Casting Crowns has taught me so many things as each cd seems to have a theme. This one.. is aimed ( in my opinion) at the christian who is struggling to be the best they can be.. the ones who still have their light lit.. but its not shining as brightly as it could.
Everyone gets something different from each of their songs. Check them out. It may just change your life.
on June 8, 2017
When I bought this CD I read the groups name all wrong-it had to have been a Holy Spirit thing. I read the group as "Counting Crows" and thought, WOW they made a Christian CD. That's the only reason I bought it. When I received it I realized that I had read it wrong, Casting Crowns not Counting Crows. But I wouldn't return it for anything. This CD is awesome!! I love all the songs on it. Praise You Holy Spirit for leading me to buy this CD.
on February 22, 2014
Another awesome album from one of my favorite bands. All their songs are so uplifting and seem to actually address things that have happened in my life. This band is anointed by Grace and captures God's love so perfectly.CC is a soft rock contemporary Christian band that brings God's Word alive. "All You ever wanted" hit me especially hard, as if it was sung just for me. Almost as if it were written from the pages of my own life. Their music speaks directly to your heart with hope and nourishes your soul with God's Eternal love.
No fluff and fill songs here. All the songs are good enough for a cover. If you want to be uplifted and uplift Him, this album is the ticket. They just keep getting better and better. Buy it then sit back and enjoy. This album won't disappoint.
on May 9, 2015
Huge Casting Crowns fan here! Just saw them live for their Thrive tour and it was AWESOME! Definitely recommend seeing them live if you can. They sound just as phenomenal as they do on CD. What a powerful ministry! Their lyrics are deep and really speak to your heart. Especially love the songs "Thrive" and "Broken Together" but the whole album is wonderful!
on February 18, 2014
I have been a Casting Crowns fan for quite a while. Just when I think they can't get any better, they find a way. They are able to share inspirational messages with music that lifts you up, too.

I have a habit of listening to this kind of music when life gets a little heavy for me to take. This band is one of my favorites. It just gets my head back to where it needs to be.
on February 18, 2014
Make room on your shelf for Casting crowns: Thrive, because this album is a must have. Casting crowns has always been a great Christian band with great songs and messages for all. Thrive is no exception. It is a great album and continues to show case the skill, talent and desire of reaching the world that Casting Crowns has shown throughout the years. Well deserved five stars; I would not be able to give this product anything less. I highly recommend this product.
on July 24, 2014
Casting Crowns is one of my favorite bands and their newest album again shows me why I love them. This album specifically is definitely different than what might be called "traditional" casting crowns, but I love almost every track...some of them DO have that "traditional" Casting Crowns feel, but some of them are amazingly beautiful with lyrics that, to me, spoke leagues about some of the things that we all go through in life, and how Jesus is the answer. The best part about this album though, is that even though musically they're doing new things they always keep the core message the same. My favorites are definitely "Love You with the Truth," "Broken Together," and "Dream For You."
GREAT music at a reasonable price. I spend a lot of time travelling on the road and we listen to several Christian CD's as we drive. This is one of our favorites, along with Lauren Daigle. Both are MUST haves.