- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 9 hours and 58 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Random House Audio
- Audible.com Release Date: March 25, 2014
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HUVN57C
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder Audible – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|Free with your Audible trial|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I also think it is worth caveating that it is unclear to me whether the advice in this book is really applicable to the masses.Read more ›
Huffington fell and hit her head, and in a moment of clarity she decided to make her life more meaningful, write a book and make more money. She suggests:
1. Don't work so hard! Money is not all that important. (Although I do not see AH giving away all her money now that she has found peace ) This only applies to millionaires who do not suffer when their income drops from six million to only five or so. She does not have any practical tips for all of us out here who work way too hard just to make expenses. And if we take the luxury of working less, we will be out of a job.
2. Don't be so hard on your employees and make them work dreadful overtime. No comment.
3. Learn to meditate and develop natural peace. (Again, this is expensive and it helps to have full time housekeepers )
4. Enjoy the ride, don't stress out , learn to live in the moment, cut out activities that waste your time.
5. Oh, and THE THIRD METRIC! It sounds like AH has found the MEANING OF LIFE ! A gimmick to sell this awful book. This is all it is: When you are just out of college and are working so hard to get ahead, you will think of others as competition. Do not waste this time in your life by working all the time. Enjoy being poor! It is better than realizing later that money does not define success. That is all the THIRD METRIC is.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
AMAZING INFORMATION, Everyone should read this book at least 3 times. So packed with wisdom.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
A really compelling take on how we all should define success based on four pillars: well-being, wisdom, wonder, & giving.Published 1 month ago by Kevin King
The book provided sound advice and opinions about redefining success. Success is something I've been chasing all my career life not realizing that I've had it all along.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
It was helpful in some basic ways, but more at the beginner level in terms of making the case for self-care.Published 1 month ago by LSE
This woman is truly a dynamo. She is in my Top 10 Women for role models, and is smart as a whip. For a power player and media mogul, (co-founder and editor-in-chief of the famous... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Customer