Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.79 shipping
+ $3.49 shipping
+ $5.79 shipping
ThriveTime for Teens Board Game - The Money and Life Reality Game
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Developed with guidance by Sharon Lechter, co-author of the Best-Selling Books: Think and Grow Rich - Three Feet from Gold, Rich Dad Poor Dad and the Rich Dad series of books including Cashflow 101 board game.
- Teaches financial management and cash flow skills in a fun and engaging way
- Puts an emphasis on giving back to others and inspires discussion and further learning.
- Teens will learn valuable lessons and gain priceless insights into personal finance and investing so they will be prepared for the real world
- 1-6 players; Ages 13 and up; Game Play:1-2 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
In the game, you start out as a teenager in high school working a part time job. You are presented with real life choices and will have to make decisions to the best of your ability. You document your decisions on your Game Sheet and move your Player Piece on the Board.
How to Play!
You pick cards from the draw deck and make decisions based on the information given on each card. Document your decisions on your Game Sheet and move your Player Piece on the Board.
- Is it the right time to buy a car?
- How will I pay for college?
- Should I start a part time business?
- Should I pay for those concert tickets with cash or use my credit card?
- How will I give back to my community?
Thrive Score measures the decisions you make in the game.
Good decisions = positive Thrive; poor decisions = negative Thrive.
Everyone starts out with a zero Thrive Score (Survive).
How to Win!
You WIN if your Player Piece reaches Thrive first.
While the Board tracks your Thrive Score, the Game Sheet shows the true impact of your choices.
On the Game Sheet you will:
- Track the money you make (INcome) and the money you spend (EXpenses).
- List your new businesses and investments.
- Watch your savings grow.
- Monitor your credit card balance.
- See the full cost of car ownership.
- Follow your college finances.
Each card presents a scenario and will offer you choices on how best to handle that scenario. Some cards are optional where you can choose whether or not to take action. Other cards are required and you must take action on based on the choices what the card offers you.
It's your choice to act on these cards.
BIZ Cards • Stock Cards • Car Cards • College Cards • BE FAB Cards
You must act on these cards.
Cash or Charge Cards • Job Cards • Expense Cards • Cash Cards
A life-long education advocate, Sharon Lechter is the founder of Pay Your Family First, a financial education organization, and YOUTHpreneur, an innovative new way to spark the entrepreneurial spirit in our children.
Sharon is co-author of the Best-Selling Books: Think and Grow Rich - Three Feet from Gold, Rich Dad Poor Dad and the Rich Dad series of books.
In 2008 Sharon was appointed to the President's Advisory Council on Financial Literacy. She and the 18 other members of the council, selectively appointed by President Bush, continue to serve the current President and advise him on the need for financial literacy education.
Compare to similar items
This item ThriveTime for Teens Board Game - The Money and Life Reality Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TechPress Publishing||The Rich Dad Store||AllGoes||Virtual cart||etailz||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||9 x 12 x 2.5 in||8.88 x 13.13 x 2.13 in||3.5 x 11 x 16.25 in||10.51 x 2.52 x 10.51 in||2.25 x 12.25 x 14.5 in||8.6 x 2.1 x 17.1 in|
|Item Weight||2.6 lbs||3.38 lbs||3.5 lbs||2.01 lbs||2.3 lbs||1.5 lbs|
Top customer reviews
Packaged for protection = excellent
Reception when played by students = beyond my expectation=excellent ++
Value = $$ for product-- excellent; long term value in student's futures = to be observed