|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $8.00 (67%)
Through the Mist (Gold Valley Romance Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 268 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Megan seemed very sweet although a bit frustrating at times. At the end though I loved her and she and Landon have a very interesting relationship throughout the book. I can't wait to read more.
Megan Palmer needs help with repairs at her father's church. So she turns to her long time friend, Belle, to ask about her brother. What she doesn't mention is that she's had a crush on Landon since high school. Is she finally going to get a chance to be near him? And, when their attraction to each other is apparent, what's she going to do about his plans to leave town?
I wish I could say that everything about this story is perfect, but it fell somewhat short for me. I liked Landon. He seemed transparent with his plans to purchase the horse ranch. And, once he reconciled his feelings for Megan, he was very open and honest with her. Yes, he struggled for a time, but that seemed expected given the timeline of the story.
It was really Megan that I had problems with. She was all over the place with Landon. One moment pursuing him, the next shoving him away. I found her selfish at times and her excuses weak.
I did like how Landon took time to learn God's will for him and follow through with it. His work ethic is something to be admired.
I also appreciated the role Belle played. She represents what a good friend and a loyal sister should be.
Romance - steamy PG - lots of passionate kissing
Language - PG
My rating - 3.5
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns