Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 399 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 534 reviews
I really enjoyed reading "Through My Eyes" by Tim Tebow. I have had much respect and admiration for Tim Tebow for several years, being a Christian myself, and seeing how he has always been unafraid to tell others about his faith, regardless of the criticism from others. It is good to see how he has handled himself, on and off the field, how he has such a heart to help those who cannot help themselves, and how he uses his voice to encourage others. I've also purchased and read his latest book "Shaken". I've passed both these books on to my 13 year old great nephew, who I hope will be as fearless and outspoken about his faith in Jesus Christ!!
on February 5, 2012
First off, I very rarely give a book 5 stars,
it is not easy to get to that level, as where
do you go from 5, but down. Second, I am part
of the GATOR NATION and ALL their sports
programs, swimming, tennis, soccer most of all.
Now then, this book takes us from Tim Tebow's early
life, up to his first NFL year. For those that don't
know it, Tebow was almost not with us, his parents
were told of the danger he was causing his Mother
during pregnancy and that maybe an abortion should be
considered. He has fought every day of his life,
with the help of God and the teachings of his Parents.
He has shown that you can be a Christian and still be
a Warrior and knock people over and be a WINNER. The
thing people need to remember about Tim Tebow is, what
you see, is what you get. He does not put on a "false
PC" face, he is what he is. And NO ONE will ever change
that. Great book for young people as he is a Great Role
Model.
on May 10, 2016
What a remarkable young man ! I wanted to learn more about Tim Tebow, his upbringing and football achievements. His Christian faith, homeschooling and supportive family definitely shaped him into the leader he became. This is a inspirational and uplifting read. I look forward to following his career and lifetime achievements.
on February 23, 2017
This book was a excellent insight of Tim Tebow and everything from his perspective. To read about the passion that Tim has for god, football and whatever he puts his mind to is inspiring not only for those who come in contact with him but for everyone. The world needs more role models like Tim and how he stands up for his beliefs and is willing to do whatever it takes to hold them true. This book emulates that greatness and shows how he has overcome trial after trial to become a great leader on the gridiron and in life for the lord.
on September 4, 2017
This was an easy read and captured a fairly detailed accounting of the career for one of the greatest college players to play the game in the last 50 years. Brought back many memories of some of the key games Florida played in during Tebow's career.
on July 18, 2012
For any NY Jets fan, this book is a must read. Of course everyone has their opinion of Tebow, but mostly people's opinion's are formed from the media's reporting. This book allows the reader (Jets fans) to hear first hand how Tebow became who he is to himself, not someone else's recollection of who he is and why. Tebow does a great job narrating the story of his life with his faith, hope and love for everything he values in his life with a pronounced passion, which makes you a fan of his along the way. Tebow's family, core values, platform, objectives and path make this even a more interesting read. As a Jets fan, you wonder where this great story is going to take him/us next. If there is ever one NFL player or professional athlete I get to choose from as to whom my kids should look up to as a role model, this book makes it very clear as to why it should be Tebow. His miraculous birth, growing up on a farm, journey against adversity, his father's mission, his mission to play QB, and the stories of the lives he's touched along the way, with just the right amount of spirituality to make the reader re-examine the way they lead their life and go out and do some good in this world. Tebow's work in his own words moves quickly and gets you to understand why there are so many who have joined Team Tebow.
on May 26, 2013
I like Tim Tebow. He is a man who is not ashamed of God and what God has done in & through his life. So many people have different opinions of who this man is and what makes him tick. Now, in "Through my eyes", if you really want to know the truth, you have it right here in this book. You will know who he is and why he lives the way he does. You may not agree with his faith or his motivation, but you can not deny that he is a man who lives out of his convictions. That alone is challenging for anyone.
If you are a football fan and for any reason at all you have been following Tim Tebow, you should read this book to learn the truth about this young man. It is filled with lots of back stories that help you understand who this man really is.
on May 6, 2013
Seldom in my life have I read a book by an individual that has inspired me. Many books written by individuals about themselves tend to use the word "I" a lot. Tim Tebow's book tends to be about "us" , or "we". I have been in law enforcement for approximately 30 years and over that time I have met a lot of "I's" and "we's". Many of these individuals have fallen from grace or failed because they felt everything was about them. Tim Tebow's book should be read to young children (8 plus or teenagers) to let them know that hard work, family and most of all, belief work and make you a better person. To Tim Tebow, All I can say is thank you to your family, friends and those who may have helped you write this book. Remember, many people can become their own worst enemy, learn to trust in others who truly care about you, those who don't will pass through your life and you will seldom hear from them again. God Bless. Ron
on January 29, 2012
i have always admired tim, i'm a true, die hard lsu fan and i remember the jump pass as my first introduction to this kid,,,,, i was amazed and upset all at the same time. but over the years i have grown to enjoy and respect him and admire his tenacity and determination to overcome what the "world says" about him. His faith is unwaivering and i share in his beliefs. i wish i had 1/2 of his focus, strength and drive - - i wish we all had it. i enjoyed reading about his time in florida as a child and his desire to play baseball and the love of his dog, otis. he is a rare find in this world of harshness. i pray his fire burns bright for a long time.
on April 9, 2013
A wonderfully, fantastic book about how to live in a world that has lost it's way, and has no clue how to be descent human beings anymore. It takes more courage to live like Tim does than play the game he does, so I think it makes the game easier for him in a way.
Finally a man that isn't afraid to say what's on his mind, or how he thinks, and has the courage to live it in full public view. If I had half the courage Tim has, I'd be proud of myself, so I admire this man so much. I don't know what's in store for him, as someone is always saying he can't play in a certain way, but I bet whatever it is, it'll be winning, and displaying the class of our greatest human beings.
The book has just the right amount of "third and six on the 10 yard line", that most of us don't really care much about, but is totally full of how the man thinks and lives, and what made him like he is in life. I loved it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.