Oil month Automotive Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 5, 2009
After 2 spins of Cry Little Sister I knew I had found my next favorite song (since the original was too). Hours later I bought this album and WOW, I absolutely love listening to it over and over without skipping a track. I just had to get my 5 stars up on Amazon so hopefully other listeners will read it, buy this album and make Seasons After a chart topper.

I think this band has a really nice cross blend of metal and rock that seems to perfectly exemplify the direction of today's thrashier hard rock. I generally favor heavily distorted guitars, metal breakdowns, clean emotional vocals with flavors of growling for accent. Seasons After does this all really well.

When picking favorite bands, I look for lots of contrast; songs that frequently transition from headbanging breakdowns, into clean-sung pretty choruses. On Your Own is an example of how they blend both styles together. I love the frequent break downs the blended guitar licks, the screaming and sung vocals, again for me it's all about contrast and they do it well.

I would say if you like bands like Trivium or Killswitch Engage, you will probably really like this album.
on December 2, 2009
this is my second favorite album of all time. the entire album is incredible, which is rare. its a great mix of thrashing vocals,power metal melodies,and a little bit of power ballad. i also recommend congregation of the damned by atreyu. its a similar style and my absolute favorite. i couldn't find these albums on limewire, but,i didn't think twice about purchasing them when i couldn't d/l them.
on December 28, 2010
We downloaded the video "Cry Little Sister" having not seen or heard of this band, which is unfortunate because we instantly loved them. We being my teenage son, husband, toddler son, and myself. We bought the CD right after viewing the video. This band has a unique sound that redefines heavy metal. We told many friends about this group and their CD, others asked us to compare their music to other bands to get a sense of their sound; we told them Slipknot, we thought, was as close as we could provide a comparison, but really, this group and their sound is their own and there is no comparison. We love this group and can't wait to hear more CD's and music from them!
on April 28, 2015
Found the best buy on Amazon. Order came in super fast. Well pleased.
on April 10, 2014
I really like it a lot the drum looks al most like my cuz that is why I got it
on July 2, 2014
this is a great cd. i wish they would make more.
on June 2, 2015
It's great to hear new rock bands from the midwest. I really like this cd.
on August 10, 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 12, 2013
Very disappointed that Getting Even was not on this CD. Any site that I have ever listened to this song has the Through Tomorrow album cover pic. I guess I won't buy a CD again if I can't see the song list first!
on April 24, 2010
First let me say that I really like the music on this album. Seasons After sounds kinda like a mix between Sevendust, Bullet For My Valentine, Dark New Day, and Killswitch Engage.

But DON'T BUY THIS RELEASE OF THE CD! Buy the 2010 release instead. This 2009 release, which is only sold here at Amazon, is the MP3 downloads burned on to a CD. This isn't an official CD release, Amazon took it upon themselves to burn the MP3 download that they are selling on to a CD and call it a CD. I've verified this with spectral graphs of this CD and the 2010 CD release, and it's obvious that this 2009 release CD was converted from MP3s.
22 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse