- Paperback: 102 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 23, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1466224479
- ISBN-13: 978-1466224476
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,317,490 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Throw Away Kids: Are we concerned enough to get involved? Paperback – September 23, 2011
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Tom Spence is the pastor of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church in Burns Flat, Oklahoma. He is a retired Mariine Corps officer who returned to his native Oklahoma in 1999. He is husband, father, grandfather, and "dude" to the kids at Vacation Bible School. Tom wrote this book with the hope that it might inspire some to action so that we do not lose another generation to dysfunctional parenting. This is a call to those who have navigated the parenting challenge, to lead a few others out of the wilderness of self-centered living into the fullness of parenting. Those who answer the call will be blessed.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|