|Item Weight||15.04 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.2 x 2 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||TN36 2017|
|Batteries||4 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Color||Tn36 2017 Neutral White Kit|
|Finish||Premium type III hard-anodized|
|Pattern||TN36 2017 Neutral White Kit|
|Type of Bulb||led|
|Included Components||Holster x1, Spare O-rings x2, Lanyard x1, Spare Side Switch Cap x1, Battery carrier x1(inside the light)|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
ThruNite TN36 2017 Max 10000 Lumen High Power Police Tactical Search Flashlight CREE XHP 70 LED Flashlight Neutral White Battery Charger MCC-4S & ThruNite 18650 3100mAh IMR Batteries 4 Pieces Included
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Newly Released Brightest - TN36 2017 max output of 10000 lumen with triple CREE XHP70 LEDs, which is great for strong illumination with a throw of up to 349 yards.
- Infinite Brightness Adjusting - TN36 2017 adjust the output by long press the switch to circle through infinity high and infinity low; infinity high 7000 lumen, infinity low 70 lumen. Long press the switch to get firefly mode when light off. Double click the switch to get 10000 turbo mode.
- Compact & Portable - As small as a 330ml-capacity Coke can, the compact TN36 2017 is definitely a perfect moving flooder king, especially with the complimentary holster. Length 5.24 inches; head diameter 2.52 inches; tailcap diameter 2.05 inches.
- Advanced Technology Applied - Memory function to remember last mode except turbo, strobe and firefly; Intelligent temperature control, preventing overheating by reducing the output; Low voltage indication, which will glow red when the battery power is running low.
- What You Will Get - 1 x ThruNite TN36 2017 Neutral White flashlight with accessories; 1 x ThruNite MCC-4S battery charger; 4 x ThruNite 18650 3100mAh IMR batteries; 2 years worry-free warranty.
Find the perfect gift for the tools professionals and DIYers in your life Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ThruNite®Direct||Semlos Direct||Vincilee||Amazon.com||digitaviva|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Item Dimensions||2.05 x 5.24 x 2.52 in||2.35 x 5.8 x 2.35 in||3.62 x 8.39 x 1.97 in||1.97 x 10.94 x 3.54 in||3.94 x 6.81 x 2.05 in|
|Item Weight||0.94 lb||0.54 lb||3.53 lbs||3 lbs||—|
|Light Source Type||led||led||LED||led||LED|
• LED: CREE XHP 70 with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
• Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3400Mah).
• Reflector: Orange peel reflector.
• Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
• Output mode/Runtime*:
Turbo (10000 lumen; 85 minutes)
Infinity High (7000 lumen; 90 minutes)
Infinity Low (70 lumen; 2.6 days)
Firefly (2 lumen; 28 days)
Strobe (7000 lumen; 90 minutes)
• Peak Beam Intensity: 25480cd.
• Max beam distance: 319m.
• Impact resistant: 2 meters.
• Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
• Weight: 427g without battery.
• Dimensions: 133mm in length x 64 mm in diameter x tailcap diameter
Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O-rings x2, Lanyard x1, Spare Side Switch Cap x1, Battery carrier x1(inside the light)
• Turn ON/OFF
Single click the switch to turn the light on and off.
Long press the switch to get firefly mode.
Double click the switch the get turbo mode.
• Change Modes
With the light turns on, long press the switch to circle through infinity high and infinity low.
Double click from any mode to turbo, another double click to get strobe.
• Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly, turbo and strobe.
• ITC Technology:
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
• Low Voltage Indication:
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced or charged.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But let me clear up some confusion about turbo mode not working. 18650 cells are not all the same.
I ordered 2 sets of Thrunite 3400 mAh 18650's, which are essentially Panasonic NCR18650B cells with circuit protection added. I had no issues with turbo mode. But after a recharge, turbo mode would flash briefly and shut off. I thought something was wrong with the light, because no combination of my 8 batteries would work.
Then I did a bit of research on 18650 cells. NCR cells are cobalt based hybrids. They need circuit protection because they are more susceptible to explode when overworked. They also have a lower continuous discharge current than other 18650 chemistries, such as IMR (manganese oxide), INR (manganese nickel hybrid) etc. I believe the Panasonic B cells are 6.8A.
As it turns out, the power needed by turbo mode from the TN36 is right at the peak capabilities of ICR/NCR cells, meaning they might work for a while when they are new, but after they are used or aged, they aren't quite enough. Also I believe pushing li-ion batteries to their limit will wear them out more quickly, which could explain why after a couple of charges they no longer work in turbo mode.
So a couple of things here. 1) The only major manufacturers of 18650 cells are LG, Samsung, Panasonic and Sony. All other brands are relabels. I prefer to buy originals. They can be found on Amazon and elsewhere *cough rtd*. 2) Battery technology improves every year. I believe CURRENTLY the 2 best cells are LG 18650HG2 3000mAh 20A and Samsung INR18650-30Q 3000mAh 15A. There is very little performance difference between the two. In fact the Samsung works fine at 20A with little degredation, so the 15A/20A difference is moot. I ordered a set of each *couch rtd* before writing this review. They should be here in a few days.
I hope this information helps!